Radar Fanatic

Default Both my wife AND my mother love Radar Detectors now!

My wife went out today to play tennis with my mother. They took two cars because they had planned on splitting up later. As some of you know, I recently bought my wife an x50 (despite her strong protest).

Anyway, my mother was following behind my wife as they were driving down a very hilly road in suburban Cleveland. Suddenly, my wife (in the lead car) got a weak KA hit on her x50. Remembering that I had told her KA is ALWAYS cops, she slowed down to 35. My mother confused about the sudden slowdown also backed off. Behind them a long line of cars started piling up.

Soon, they came over a hill a large caravan w/ my wife in the lead. My wife spotted the cop sitting behind a dumpster right after the crest of the hill.

Had she not had her RD, either my wife or my mother or anyone in the long chain of cars would have been nailed.

The wife came home so excited about her save, I thought for a minute she'd been converted into one of us.

Professional

Default Re: Both my wife AND my mother love Radar Detectors now!

Quote Originally Posted by lordhamster
    My wife went out today to play tennis with my mother. They took two cars because they had planned on splitting up later. As some of you know, I recently bought my wife an x50 (despite her strong protest).

Anyway, my mother was following behind my wife as they were driving down a very hilly road in suburban Cleveland. Suddenly, my wife (in the lead car) got a weak KA hit on her x50. Remembering that I had told her KA is ALWAYS cops, she slowed down to 35. My mother confused about the sudden slowdown also backed off. Behind them a long line of cars started piling up. I knew it it was matter of time :wink:

Soon, they came over a hill a large caravan w/ my wife in the lead. My wife spotted the cop sitting behind a dumpster right after the crest of the hill.

Had she not had her RD, either my wife or my mother or anyone in the long chain of cars would have been nailed.

The wife came home so excited about her save, I thought for a minute she'd been converted into one of us.

Yoda of Radar

Default Re: Both my wife AND my mother love Radar Detectors now!

Quote Originally Posted by lordhamster

Anyway, my mother was following behind my wife as they were driving down a very hilly road in suburban Cleveland. Suddenly, my wife (in the lead car) got a weak KA hit on her x50. Remembering that I had told her KA is ALWAYS cops, she slowed down to 35. My mother confused about the sudden slowdown also backed off. Behind them a long line of cars started piling up.

Nice to hear because if you think about it... it has already paid for itself!

It is good to hear that your wife (and you) are happy with the purchase of the X50, used correctly is shall provide her top-notch protection that she should come to enjoy. (Nice to see she listened to you about Ka too).

Professional

Your wife makes a wonderful rabbit, I dare say.

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by bcorby
    Your wife makes a wonderful rabbit, I dare say.
    u guys r nuts 8)