Thread: Laser

Experienced

Default Laser

Today I got shot by The Pro Lazer III and my Whistler pro 73 Picked it up twice in a row I was Impressed. I Live in Canada New Brunswick and I was surprised to see the police to have so high tech stuff. CooL

Yoda of Radar

That's great. Just remember w/o veil and a jammer you are toast if you are speeding.

Speed Demon

Default Re: Laser

Quote Originally Posted by whistler
    Today I got shot by The Pro Lazer III and my Whistler pro 73 Picked it up twice in a row I was Impressed. I Live in Canada New Brunswick and I was surprised to see the police to have so high tech stuff. CooL
    were you speeding? if so how much over?

Power User

Default Re: Laser

Quote Originally Posted by whistler
    So from what I have read, does your RD speak and say Prolaser III, or is it a specific indicator that you can tell the different laser alerts apart? I was never clear how that worked, or so I was lead to belive that it does? Did you jst identify the LEO's laser gun on your own?

I think the Prolaser III is great, I too picked it up, even the bloody dam rear detector alerted to what I strongly felt as light scatter, he was only in postion to shoot oncoming traffic, not traffic past him so I doubt he was shooting my rear bumper.

Professional

The Whistler PRO series does a great job at detecting laser, I was impressed how well my PRO 58 did when we were testing jammers last fall at the GOL test.

Radar Fanatic

I sold an older Whistler (I think it was a 1665) to a friend and it pre-warned him to laser on one occasion. That's something that my RX65 has NEVER done.

Just from my playing with Jimbonzzz's laser activator, my Whistler 1730 has a MUCH better field of view than the RX.

Experienced

No my whistler Pro 73 does not tell you what laser gun is being used it just gives you a alert and speaks out loud LASER. NO I was not speeding I see the cop on the bridge when I was going home and the undercover police car in the median. Then I turn back on the highway and passed by the cop using the laser gun. This was my first laser experience.