Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nailed =(

Speed Demon

Default Nailed =(

I was nailed today with a 45 in a 30. Unmarked cop car and was hiding out on a back road street using instant-on Ka. By the time I flew by the street he was hiding out on thats when I got the warning. Felt like getting hit with Laser. Well anyway this is the whole story here.... On my way from leaving school today I took a left on a back road that leads to many neighborhoods. A friend of mine was in front of me about 8 car lenghts. About 10 seconds later the unmarked cop car pulls out really fast with his sirens on. I thought for sure he was going to be pulling me over and didnt catch my friend Brad. I go to pull over, but he passed me and caught up to Brad and pulled him over. When I caught up to the cop and Brad I took a left because I knew he had me on radar as well. I took a left into this street that lead me out to a DEAD END!!!!! I was like wow are you serious???? then I go to pull back out where the cop had him pulled over and then when I go back to school and go a diffrent way I guess the unmarked cop radioed to another officer and that's how I got busted. So as I am pulled over the unmarked police car joins in the fun. I had 2 cop cars lined up behind me. I was like wow this sucks. The local officer in the unmarked car gave me a seat belt ticket for not having my lap belt on??? I have electric belts so they are always on. I didnt know you had to wear the lap belt. So over all I get a seat belt ticket, and a speeding ticket 45 in a 30. Whata day eh?

Yoda of Radar

Man sorry to hear about that........

Radar Fanatic

Default Re: Nailed =(

Quote Originally Posted by Radar 4 Ever
    I didnt know you had to wear the lap belt.
    If you don't wear the lap belt you can get your neck broken as you "sumbarine" unde the dash but your neck gets caught by the shoulder belt. What did you think it was there for?

Speed Demon

Quote Originally Posted by brick
    If you don't wear the lap belt you can get your neck broken as you "sumbarine" unde the dash but your neck gets caught by the shoulder belt. What did you think it was there for?
    Ok that's becides the point. I need help with what to do with my ticket. I manly need to know how much it will go up a month and how much my ticket is going to caust? 120-150 with sercharge?

Yoda of Radar

Quote Originally Posted by brick
    Yeah funny Volvo story...

they put lap belts, but find that it breaks people's spines when they "jacknife" on the belt. So they put the shoulder belt but it popped off peoples heads as they submarined...

So they put the two together and then they had an awesomely effective safety device, where the original separate designs were probably more harm than good

Professional

an awesomely effective safety device, where the original separate designs were probably more harm than good
    An even better safety device would be to ban rd and driving = just stay home cooking muffins ! :roll:

Advanced Member

DOn't try to pull down a road if you don't know where it leads...I bet if you would of continued down the road pass your friend and did nothing suspicious you wouldn't of gotten a ticket....And if you are trying to be stealth know where you are going....

Spoiler: show

Radar Detectors-V1 & BEL v995
    Laser Jammer-Laser Interceptor Quad
    GPS Camera Locator-Cheetah C100
    GPS Nav-Garmin nuvi w/Trapster
    CB Radio-Galaxy DX-949 w/Wilson 500
    Scanner-RS Pro-96

Yoda of Radar

Quote Originally Posted by 411radarlover
    an awesomely effective safety device, where the original separate designs were probably more harm than good
    An even better safety device would be to ban rd and driving = just stay home cooking muffins ! :roll:
    No, then you get fat and heart attack :wink:

Professional

I heard this story : is it true ?

The guy bought a little bottle at a joke shop ,,,, smell the real s ,,,

when pulled over he dropped many drops in the car and when the leo comes , pull down the window and give the reason for speeding ... sorry sir .... I have intestinal problem ....and it is terrible....

Story says the leo gave him a break ...

Yoda of Radar

Yeah I think I read that on Montrealracing... it is perhaps possible but perhaps not, let's say 20% chance if you are not speeding too much (like 200km)