Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Founder of Stealthvation

Default Veil Guy Request

VG,

I know you are flooded with requests but I was wondering if you ever get the time, if you could make some runs vs Forward Facing radar, especially vs Ka. I have had many forward facing encounters and it seems like every RD really struggles against it.

Thanks!
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Founder of Stealthvation

Default Re: Veil Guy Request

I take a no response as a no?

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Mobile Installer

I'd be more then happy to do a test for you on ka.let me know what detector you want tested.i have every radar band freq to test with.

Power User

Quote Originally Posted by radarrob View Post
    I'd be more then happy to do a test for you on ka.let me know what detector you want tested.i have every radar band freq to test with.
    Aim your Radar antenna way off axis or stright down on the dash and see what results you get while in FF Constant on. Park another car in front of your antenna and using these 2 techniques
    Last edited by Jag42; 04-16-2011 at 07:10 PM.

Founder of Stealthvation

You are AWESOME man thanks for stepping up to the plate. I would like to see a 9500IX, V1, Redline, Pro 693SE, a Cobra (their best), and a budget M4 RD. IF POSSIBLE, I would lilke to see K band, 33.8, 34.7, and 35.5. Again thanks so much for offering your time and money in doing this. It is VERY MUCH appreciated!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Mobile Installer

I'm def going to do the testing i just gatta find a day off soon to do it. i just got all my equipment certified and inspected for 2011.
    Radarrob is a approved radar detector and Parking sensor installer Anywhere in the United States.Has access to Radar and Lidar Guns to test systems.Need Help Choosing a Radar Detector or parking sensor for your needs? Visit my Install Thread:

http://www.radardetector.net/forums/...installer.html

"I'm interested to see how well you do.I never seen a car JTG before would be a first for me.."

Mobile Installer

Quote Originally Posted by Jag42 View Post
    Aim your Radar antenna way off axis or stright down on the dash and see what results you get while in FF Constant on. Park another car in front of your antenna and using these 2 techniques
    i will def do thid test just gatta find a day off and hope weather holds out for me to do it.
    Radarrob is a approved radar detector and Parking sensor installer Anywhere in the United States.Has access to Radar and Lidar Guns to test systems.Need Help Choosing a Radar Detector or parking sensor for your needs? Visit my Install Thread:

http://www.radardetector.net/forums/...installer.html

"I'm interested to see how well you do.I never seen a car JTG before would be a first for me.."

Id like to see Radar Rob throw his radars and do some off axis shots w/ differant scenarios on the STIR +. That would be a real interesting study...

Mobile Installer

I own a stir+,stir,9500ci x2,v1 3.826,v1 1.6,bel 965,955,8500 S7,8500 x50 s7. I can use one of them to do the test,i just got to get someone to help me out.i can def make this happin.i just got back my stalker 2x software update.

Founder of Stealthvation

i own a stir+,stir,9500ci x2,v1 3.826,v1 1.6,bel 965,955,8500 s7,8500 x50 s7. I can use one of them to do the test,i just got to get someone to help me out.i can def make this happin.i just got back my stalker 2x software update.

i can not wait!

buyradardetectors rocks!