1. Cobra Trapshooter III - Back-light bulb burned out. Was able to fix myself. Gave away to Goodwill years later.
2. Cobra ESD 9200 - One of buttons quit working. Threw out.
3. Escort 8500 - Still works but sold it. Part of case where screws go in cracked or broke off. Was able to fix myself. Smart Cord had a loose connection inside on circuit board, was able to fix myself. Suction Cups sucked.
4. Cobra XRS9700 - Speaker went bad. I replaced speaker and gave it to my Dad. He still uses it. Works good.
5. V1 - (8.819) w/opt. Display - Bought used and upgraded it once (added Pop to it). Had to send it in once because X band was not picking up door openers like it used to. I still have it. Might have to send it in again cause of same thing. I don't use it currently. Suction cups are going bad.
6. Cobra XRS9930 - Graphic Screen went bad. Threw Out.
7. Escort 9500i - Still use, put in wife's car. Suction Cups sucks. Nickel plating wearing off of one of the buttons. Updated software once.
8. Cobra XRS9950 w/opt. GPS Unit - Quit picking up X band door openers, other bands seemed not as good as used to be. Threw out. Still have GPS unit.
9. Cobra XRS9945 - still have, best Cobra I had.
10. Whistler XRT 695SE - returned because display was hard to see in sunlight. Had an Intellicord and returned it because a solder connection came loose inside on circuit board.
11. Currently use a Whistler XRT690SE - still getting used to it. I love it so far. See my other thread in Whistler - "Cobra User Switched To Whistler" for more info.