Default Best Laser Detection

Hi There!

Just wondering if the V1 still has the best Laser Detection of any of the Radar / Laser Detectors or if something else better has come along. I know at 1 point it's Laser Detection was the best but have lost track in the last couple of years.

I currently have a V1 that is due for upgrades (A Complete Swap Out I Think) and am wondering if it is better to upgrade it or look at a different brand that has better Laser Detection now.

I know a Laser Jammer is the best protection but I'm not sure if "I'm their yet" with the install side of things. Having to potentially hack up your front end to make it work.

Thanks In Advance!
    MD

Manufacturer

Default Re: Best Laser Detection

Quote Originally Posted by Ducs_Of_Hazzard View Post
    Hi There!

Just wondering if the V1 still has the best Laser Detection of any of the Radar / Laser Detectors or if something else better has come along. I know at 1 point it's Laser Detection was the best but have lost track in the last couple of years.

I currently have a V1 that is due for upgrades (A Complete Swap Out I Think) and am wondering if it is better to upgrade it or look at a different brand that has better Laser Detection now.

I know a Laser Jammer is the best protection but I'm not sure if "I'm their yet" with the install side of things. Having to potentially hack up your front end to make it work.

Thanks In Advance!
    MD
    By far it remains the very very best, nothing even comes that close.
    ALERT: Purchase the latest Veil G5 Direct from the Manufacturer or from one of our Authorized Dealers at the Veil Store.

Stay informed with the latest industry news and product reviews Veil Guy's Radar Detector Reviews.

Experience real-world encounters as they actually happened on the open road, from the pioneer of this bonafide real-world testing format. Visit Veil Guy's radar detector videos.

Socialize with the Veil Guy: Google+, Facebook

Thanks a bunch Veil Guy... I figured as much. Was hoping something else would de-throne it just to selfishly buy a different type of RD. But if it's the best for Laser then you can't afford not to run it when laser it almost used exclusively around here.

Thanks
    MD

Quote Originally Posted by Veil Guy View Post
    Hi There!

Thanks In Advance!
    MD
    By far it remains the very very best, nothing even comes that close.
    i would respectfully disagree with this. Whistler is just as good and also identifies what's shooting you. The Redline is also just as good on lidar as well. In testing that even Veil Guy attended a few years back, the V1 struggled very much with VRP guns.

Thanks a bunch Veil Guy... I figured as much. Was hoping something else would de-throne it just to selfishly buy a different type of RD. But if it's the best for Laser then you can't afford not to run it when laser it almost used exclusively around here.

Thanks
    MD