Radar Fanatic

Default RADENSO vs VALENTINE

Laser aside- how would you compare the Radenso Pro SE with the Valentine, assuming you have selected the settings you want. Any plus ore minuses compared to each other?
    Last edited by CactusMan; 11-14-2017 at 09:41 PM.

Manufacturer

Default Re: RADENSO vs VALENTINE

K-band and Ka band are very good on the Radenso and I'd give the edge to off-axis sensitivity to the Pro SE.

X-band sensitivity on the SE is noticeably lower on the SE. The V1s sensitivity is more consistent across all bands.

Of course the SE has GPS functions that the V1 doesn't have and the new Pro M has MRCD detection ability as well.

The SE is much smaller as well.
    ALERT: Purchase the latest Veil G5 Direct from the Manufacturer or from one of our Authorized Dealers at the Veil Store.

Stay informed with the latest industry news and product reviews Veil Guy's Radar Detector Reviews.

Experience real-world encounters as they actually happened on the open road, from the pioneer of this bonafide real-world testing format. Visit Veil Guy's radar detector videos.

Socialize with the Veil Guy: Google+, Facebook

Radar Fanatic

Putting off axis and looking straight down the road how much better do you think V1 is. I took V1 off and put up pro SE with the updated firmware 21 as of july of this year., but haven't tried it out yet. just wondering - thanks. I always look forward to your insight; not sure which I will go with. Have had V1 for years and Pro SE for about a year or so.
    Last edited by CactusMan; 11-17-2017 at 03:36 PM.

Radar Fanatic

I just read on Roy's original sort of glowing introductory statements about the Radenso Pro SE. Now that it is been out for some time Bob do you still agree with that?