Old Timer

Default Ohio uses atlanta stealth!

I swear Ohio is funding sweatshops all over the country with how many tickets they give out. Now I was driving my way up to class today, and on the opposite side of the highway I see a trooper standing outside his car with a laser atlanta. There was no doubt in my mind because it was tan/black and very tall... not to mention the trooper was pretty tall himself but anyways its here! I guess this area would be a goos spot to see if the blinder truely will jam an atlanta stealth?

Founder of Stealthvation

I KNOW FOR A FACT that Ohio uses Laser Atlanta. My friend will be doing the test with me and his department uses the Laser atlanta. I asked him if he uses stealth mode and he told me that he uses whatever makes his job easier.
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Old Timer

BAHHHHHHHH

Banned

Guys, I've been messing around with my brand new type S Laser Atlanta and it's difficult to turn on the steath mode if you don't know what you're doing. The user manual doesn't even tell you how to turn it on. After a phone call with Laser Atlanta they told me I had to hold down the menu button for 3 seconds to turn on the advanced menu settings. I finally figured it out. The newer guns they have come out with have different menu options I didn't see on my last Laser Atlanta.

Manufacturer

In this country I think the odds of getting hit with a laser atlanta IN stealth mode is really slim - for reasons like this. I doubt half the guys/gals who use this gun would even know about the feature or how to enable it.

There is simply to many drivers out there to get to make the additional effort worth it.

My understanding is that the Stealth mode was really designed for our European friends across the pond. Apparently, many parts of the EU have very stringent guidelines against using laser jammers. I have been told that auto confiscation can result and although I find it hard to believe this, they must be pretty serious about it.

Guns like the LA and Riegl LR90 (which emits a clear audio jamming tone) along with some updated US guns are getting better at detecting jammer usage whether they get jammed or not.

At least VEIL doesn't give off any such alert [to the officer.] This should bode well for us in that part of the world.

The Veil Guy 8)
    ALERT: Purchase the latest Veil G5 Direct from the Manufacturer or from one of our Authorized Dealers at the Veil Store.

Stay informed with the latest industry news and product reviews Veil Guy's Radar Detector Reviews.

Experience real-world encounters as they actually happened on the open road, from the pioneer of this bonafide real-world testing format. Visit Veil Guy's radar detector videos.

Socialize with the Veil Guy: Google+, Facebook

Old Timer

I think that anyone who lives in Ohio should be worried about atlanta stealth...

Professional

Sethy i am one off those worried about the Atlanta stealth mode. here in oklahoma .ohp use this. a cop i talked to says they have this laser gun here in tulsa but the cop that told me this he had a kustom talon ka gun i think its something to make you kinda think. i was also worried to talk to the cop but he was cool police man i also was going to ask about radar and laser jammers but i knew he was going to think i had a jammer or something good to know we got cool cops here :P