Banned

Default How far radar works???

How far can radar catch your speed????

Old Timer

I know that they are testing a new stalker gunb that has same lane capability of 1 mile...

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Sethy
    I know that they are testing a new stalker gunb that has same lane capability of 1 mile...
    Wait...does that mean that it can single out a car one mile ahead? How is that even possible with radar?

Good Citizen

In my experience, Falcon K band - 1/3 mile; PRO 1000DS - 1/2 mile; Komar X band - 2/3 mile; Multanova 6F - 50yards

Naturaly you have to be a lone raider on the straight road for this to work at this range.

Banned

Technically you can't really ticket someone when you target a car that far away because you can't visually confirm that the car is really going that fast. If you suspect the cop is giving you a ticket based on a reading that far away I would say to the cop.

"Officer, I have this radar detector and I see you clocked me a mile away. *act excited* That's impressive! You must catch alot of speeders with that COOL gun. Just the other day I was talking to my friend and we got into a fight about my radar detector and he told me that my detector couldn't detect radar a mile away. I would like to prove him wrong officer. Can you please write on the ticket you clocked going the speed you say I did that far away?"

If the officer is dumb enough to write down he clocked you a mile away that will be freaking easy to tear up in court. My advice can't be taken as legal advice because I'm not an attorney. Please seek legal councel before using my person opinion.

Chris

Banned

Once again that was copyrighted by JammerTests.com