Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Does Your Wife Or Girlfriend think you are spending....

Does Your Wife Or Girlfriend think you are spending to much time on the computer looking up RD's and talking on the forum also thinks your spending to much money that i could have spent on a trip with her. anyway im have girl problem she seem to be getting b*tchy about the RD's she hates rideing with me when it's on it "scares her" anyway i just wanted opinon on this topic or if u having the same problems

Founder of Stealthvation

All woman are the same.
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Advanced Member

Absolutely..........her solution is to just slow down...... :shock:

What's up with that..... :P

Speed Demon

Quote Originally Posted by the horn13
    Absolutely..........her solution is to just slow down...... :shock:
    that's what my wife said when i showed her the X50. :? "keep the $300 and just drive the speed limit." of course later on she was telling me how she is usually 10 over. :wink:

Banned

my g/f just hates that i spend money on RD's and computers she kinda understands computer because it's my job field but i told her why would i drink $300 bucks when i could see my 300 even 400 every time i get into the car

Newcomer

My significant other doesn't know that I have a RD anymore. Years ago she was driving to college with my Uniden which was VG2 undetectable and she got pulled over by a VA state trooper who said that he picked it up. I tried to tell her that it couldn't be picked up and then she said "Well, he did drive behind me for a while before pulling me over". My take on it is that since it was stuck in the middle of the windshield for God and everybody to see, he saw it and then fed her a line of dookie because he knew she'd believe it. I think that cost me close to $100 dollars. Females don't need to know everything... :wink:

Radar Fanatic

My girlfriend understands. Most of the time. She's been pulled over for speeding 3 times in the last year vs. my never having been pulled (knock on wood!) The only reason she still has a license is because the cop just didn't know what to do when she started crying the third time. Got her a decent detector, slowed her down a bit, and now I'm hoping for the best.

Banned

damn i would probly get my car search of crying they would tear that apart lol Da mn those girlz and there crying

Radar Fanatic

My wife rolls her eyes every time I fish the ol' V1 out of the glove box. I tried to get her to use an RD but she resisted. Yes All women are indeed the same.

She is hovering above me saying "tell them I'd rather get a ticket."

PS. She does admit that my RD has saved my hide.

Experienced

my fiance is actually pretty cool about it. she lives about thirty minutes from Roy and the next time i fly in to see her she's taking me out to visit Roy! i guess i'm lucky or she wants to get her car to be just as stealth as happya$$'s