That's HQ for Kustom Signals. 9325 Pflumm, Lenexa, Kansas.
I didn't know any radar companies were based in the KC metro area, so I had to check it out. I was curious.
(1) The Triax building looks like an old school or something.
(2) The visitor's entrance is locked and has a keypad, but the door to the reception area is open. (?)
(3) They have their own flag. It has their company logo on it. I'm not making this up. Do they think they are a country?
(4) They have a product display case right inside the door.
(5) Most of the products are badged as being made in Chanute, KS. (Chanute is BFE as far as I'm concerned)