Good Citizen
    Dirty Jersey

Default MY trip to Fl from NJ

whats going on every going to sum this up as much as posable...bc we all know my typing skills.....ok here i go

Totale milage----1280miles I-95 the whole way.....max speed 120mph

jetta 1.8turbo.... 5speed

jersey-------->>> 18hours....

exit-110 jersey garden state parkway to exit 3 miami beach

left my town at 7am got to miami beach at 2;30am

Mounted high... .........Ehcounters...........valentine 1......euro mode (ealry version)

1.....on the jersey turnpik..........Xband---cop on the other side of a bridge.....recked his x-band ticket or anthing

2. another jersey cop shooting x-band but on the other side of the road...picked him up with great distance..

3. driving through MD/DEL (i dont know) driving 90mph i get a laser....i look ahead and there was a car infront of me. Then i passed a man in a yellow vest with his laser gun in hand....nothing happend and the car in front of me was the one that got blasted...

4. quite till vaginia.....driving 95, passing a car. Then i get 4 bars of KA then nothing, their was a car following me so i get in the right lane ASAP and slow down....right as the guy is next to me i get 100% KA and see a cop hidend around a corner( this is why radars are illegal in VA..they work)...." no dought the v1 fu**ing saved after that the guy that was next to me followed me from there on!!

5. acouple more ehcounters but nothing cray....

6. now im in FL.......... i kepp getting KA warnings, i knew their was a cop there but i never saw him becasue it was dark. i knew it was a cop becase i had the signal for a while then it when full ...ect this happend soo much though FL

ON the way home....

1. 1 mile from the VA rest stop where i was going to sleep. i was doing 87 at least......then i get a 110% K-band blast.. i knew he got me speed but nothing happend. i was shocked..maybe i just got lucky

After thought......
    WOW..the V! was incredible.....

X-band.......totaly impressed wow

k-band.........totaly impressed wow

KA-band...shocked?!?!?! i was picking up KA band for miles ahead of the cop....but in my town i cant pick then up if their around a corner???!?! In a stright line your can destroy KA band which stocked me.....all you need is a straight line for KA..

laser.. i have to say i was impresses on how it picked up the laser even though the car infront of me got blasted..and i HAd the radar mounted High.... although i had MAD laser fausles....

please leave any questions or your 2 cents...thanks!!!!!

Yoda of Radar
    Rottweiler Land

Glad to hear your V1 kicked A$$. Thanks for sharing the story. Trip good?

Good Citizen
    Dirty Jersey

awsome trip!!!!!

my friend and i had great fake id's so we partied it up in south beach...hahah and were only 18

Radar Fanatic
    Fort Worth, Texas

2 things that stood out to me:

1. X is still alive and kicking

2. Pre warning on laser!

Good stuff!