Banned

Default People Playing Hooky with RD users!

This is made so you can state what you do when someone is staying in your blind spot to see if RD goes off.

When someone is in my blind spot and looking at the bright dot Matrix BLUE pretty LED's off my X50 i tend to slam on my breaks and switch lanes and watch them try to stop and not lose control funny to watch if your not in high traffic

Other times i get pissed and drive on dimm

Default Re: People Playing Hooky with RD users!

Quote Originally Posted by Iknox
    This is made so you can state what you do when someone is staying in your blind spot to see if RD goes off.

When someone is in my blind spot and looking at the bright dot Matrix BLUE pretty LED's off my X50 i tend to slam on my breaks and switch lanes and watch them try to stop and not lose control funny to watch if your not in high traffic

Other times i get pissed and drive on dimm
    I once hooked up a remote on/off switch to my radar detector so that I could trick people following me and using my detector... :twisted: I would set my detector off into "test mode" and while they were slowing down I would speed up a lot and leave them in the dust. 8) If you want to be really really tricky make up a little fake "led" radar detector(just a little box with a series of leds that you can switch on and off) and velcro it to your real detector and turn that on and off when people want to get a free ride off of you... :wink: 8)

Radar Fanatic

I've had a v1 for years, other than 1 cop, I can't say I've ever seen anyone take any interest in my RD.... now there are some moron drivers out there who will drive for miles in your blind spot... but this is because they are morons, not looking @ the RD

Newcomer

Yeah, the concealed display on my V1 is in the middle of my cluster and impossible for other cars to see, yet I get mouth breathers in my blind spot all the time :?