Default Brand X ???

what is up with this "brand x" rd, i been hearing about on this forum

Advanced Member

Some of us hope it's Spectre Proof....

Yoda of Radar

Damn right.

But the Phazer also is Spectre proof, but also can't detect radar... :roll:

Advanced Member

The only thing the Phazer emits that is detectable is BS....

Yoda of Radar

Yeah. When I was talking to an RMR salesman a while ago, all I could hear myself saying was "bleep bleep bleep"

Experienced

I need to call RMR sometime.

Newcomer

I just realised there is a business opportunity here. If there is room for RMR, there is room for me!
    My plan is this. I am going to sell shoe bokes with a mouse trap stapled down inside and a cricket to make some noise.

I will tell the customers that I have carefully aligned the 'Plasmodiodeorgoneatron' (mouse trap) to reflect back the radar energy, but also to 'hypnoturboize' the signal so it burns out the diodes in both the radar and the patrol car alternator, making pursuit impossible! I will only charge $399 plus taxes for this device.
    For an additional $200 I will add an additional plasmodiodeorgoneatron, but this one will be aligned especially to reflect the laser beam back into the gun, burning out both the diodes and the patrolmans retinas, thereby making pursuit impossible!

The only problem I have is I cannot think of a good marketable name for this sca... er, em, 'Technological breakthrough"

Anyone got any suggestions?

Regards
    Lee

PS, Maybe I can sell the rights to RMR?

PPS, Maybe 'Griftertronic' ?? Nah =(

Professional

Quote Originally Posted by Suddenlee
    I just realised there is a business opportunity here. If there is room for RMR, there is room for me!
    My plan is this. I am going to sell shoe bokes with a mouse trap stapled down inside and a cricket to make some noise.

I will tell the customers that I have carefully aligned the 'Plasmodiodeorgoneatron' (mouse trap) to reflect back the radar energy, but also to 'hypnoturboize' the signal so it burns out the diodes in both the radar and the patrol car alternator, making pursuit impossible! I will only charge $399 plus taxes for this device.
    For an additional $200 I will add an additional plasmodiodeorgoneatron, but this one will be aligned especially to reflect the laser beam back into the gun, burning out both the diodes and the patrolmans retinas, thereby making pursuit impossible!

The only problem I have is I cannot think of a good marketable name for this sca... er, em, 'Technological breakthrough"

Anyone got any suggestions?

Regards
    Lee

PS, Maybe I can sell the rights to RMR?

PPS, Maybe 'Griftertronic' ?? Nah =(
    the other day i was thinking about doing the same thing.

Good Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by happya$$
    Here are my predictions and hints

1) Surgeon will own one and brag that it is the best

2) Radarboy12312 will own one and brag how it gives 30 more seconds of warning on Ka band and 42 more seconds of warning on K band compared the the V1

3) It will have GPS

4) Both of the forum members mentioned above will deny the OBVIOUS evidence (videos, forum member experiences, etc). One of these members will make up bogus nonsense hypothesis to try and discredit the proof
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't Site Admins supposed to be impartial or neutral. Sure you can have an opinion as to which radar detector you prefer, but I think it speaks volumes, and very poorly, about this forum when a Site Admin, who represents the politics and workings of this site, purposefully attempts to cause arguments, disputes, and fights.

Doing what you just did above and starting threads entitled "RadarBoy, where are you, come out and play" just to start fights shows that you really have none of the qualifications to hold a watchful eye over this website which has the intention of educating and providing a fun and interesting place to be a part of.

Quite frankly, I think you should be ashamed of yourself and I hope Roy takes note of this.

Founder of Stealthvation

You have a point about the come out and play post. As far as impartial I disagree. It just makes me angry when people are shown evidence and deny them. All I said on that post was "Where is my mentor and role model. I want you to see the videos and tell us YOUR results " What is wrong with that? Wait until you see my video later on today. YOu will be impressed. I just wish that I could have captured my last encounter on video because they do not get better than that.
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!