• Login:

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Active radar jammer BLUE RAIDER

Good Citizen Array

Default Re: Active radar jammer BLUE RAIDER

Tests are on youtube Blue Raider in the Polish company ZURAD radar trap-band K.
    Author test "radarjammertester".

Polish text is basically the same for these two films, differs in the given time missed camera.

The text is as follows:
    The first raid on the safety camera jammer enabled lowering speed of 45km / h. The second invasion to a similar rate of approximately 80km/hz off jammer. In the latter case, the speed camera photo and does flash. Speed ??camera on the right side painted in yellow, half way between the roundabouts before school. The first passing speed camera (with jammer) 50 .... seconds. , the second passing without removing the jammer ending in 2min50sek ..... Ugly screech of a signal jammer detection zurada.
    Last edited by microwave; 03-21-2012 at 07:28 PM. Reason: cor

Good Citizen Array

If you could get one of your units to "Guys of Lidar", GOL for short, for them to test it would be great. Check out the GOL section of this forum here: Guys of LIDAR (GOL)
    Good luck.
    We need proof of the ability to be functional with actual Ka band instant on radar. As President Ronald Reagan said, "Trust, but verify."
    We will trust "Blue Raider" when we have some verifiable vewrification.
    V1, L.I., Cheetah Mirror, Stealth License Plate Cover

€
    Lead Foot Array

Guys,
    The vids are fake!
    Polish Automotive newspaper "Auto Świat" [Auto World] has carried out tests of this device. Here are the pictures:

http://images46.fotosik.pl/1103/59b3922f73ec90ecmed.jpg
    http://images38.fotosik.pl/1136/e7c3aa40bdbccd8amed.jpg

The subtitle of the article says all: Blue Reider - "the world's most modern jammer" which ... does not work"

Handhelded radar Rapid 2-Ka (K-band 24,125 GHz - the emitter in that unit is the same as in the photoradar ZURAD Fotorapid in the vids shown by user 'microwave') - JAMMER DOESN'T WORK
    Handhelded radar Iskra-1 (K-band 24,150 GHz) - JAMMER DOESN'T WORK
    Lidar LTI Ultralyte 20.20 - JAMMER DOESN'T WORK (seller on internet auction claimed that it works on lidars too and that he checked it in person - stupid liar)

Good night, sleep well and let your dreams come true
    Last edited by €; 10-12-2011 at 04:47 PM.
    Spoiler: show

9500ci (no shifters)
    LI Dual

Good Citizen Array

Hi
    I saw this description in Auto World.
    It is untrue.
    The editor who wrote it always says that jammers and radar detector not work for nothing.
    Maybe Polish police so he tells to write .
    In 2006, he did test radar detectors.
    In this test Multinova speed camera, placed at the airport that was not no reflections. Of course
    speed camera at 22 degrees account the roadway. Radiation lateral (side lobes) antenna
    Multinoa radar is very small, so radar detectors speed camera detected with very up close.
    No radar detector does not speed camera detected with distance greater than 30m (100 foot).
    The conclusion was that the detectors radars are completely useless.
    In 2008 he did a test and Oxon wrote that, of course, nothing.
    Send you comments, and the dielectric antenna Oxon are the glue gun?!.
    Always the tests prove anything that does not work for nothing.
    Jammer ​​in poland large turmoil, sales of expensive radar detectors fell in Poland very much.

Lead Foot is one of the radars detectors sellers ??.

TVN is objective -a nationwide private TV and such Oxon jammer was in the last year it presented.

Given that it operates on the basic Polish police equipment - which is partly true - not worked on radar ISKRA manual.

Link to a nationwide TVN news programs where were presented sequentially:
    1. Radar detectors (Bell?)
    2.Radar jammer Oxon (time from 1.23 to 1.58)
    3. Janosik (Polish GPS locator cameras).

Jammer-spowalniacz w wiadomo?ciach TVN - YouTube

BR ageinst Zurad camera next two movie:

Jammer Blue Raider ZA?ATWIA fotoradar Zurad ! (3 przejazd) - YouTube

Jammer Blue Raider ZA?ATWIA fotoradar Zurad ! (4 przejazd) - YouTube
    Last edited by microwave; 03-21-2012 at 07:34 PM. Reason: mist

€
    Lead Foot Array

Quote Originally Posted by microwave View Post

TVN is objective -a nationwide private TV and such Oxon jammer was in the last year it presented.
    (...)
    Jammer-spowalniacz w wiadomo?ciach TVN - YouTube
    There is no test of the Oxon, just talk talk.

Movies are fake as I said prviously - the flash is made from inside of the cabin. The flash lamp of the speed camera is dark all the time.

9500ci (no shifters)
    LI Dual

Good Citizen Array

Dear Lead Foot.

The TVN there was no test anything, because if in any book of geography is a test that the earth is a sphere. Everyone knows it.

Given only three most often used in poland ways to avoid the mandate of the camera. Jammer Oxon devoted much time and "tok tok" that works on all the equipment the polish police (a bit too optimistic), and results in reducing the indications of police radars and speed cameras. Of course the police ( tvn movie) are saying that no radar detectors are not functioning effectively, and on the radar guns are not quite as jammerach police do not say anything ???.
    It seems to me that you know the Polish language and do not speak the truth.

Modern technology can do everything from movies, everything is fake, but why? After all, easier to take, borrow, or BR, and Oxon make a film unit of the speed camera in Poland is over 1,000 and they are everywhere, it only "old" K bands no wideband Ka bands.
    As for movies, seem plausible that looks like a flash of polish camera. It is very strong and is always, even in the daytime. Some drivers even protest that it dazzles the evening all around and poses a threat to road safety.
    Last edited by microwave; 10-16-2011 at 05:07 AM. Reason: my engish

€
    Lead Foot Array

Vids that you've demonstrated are fake, TVN didn't make any tests on which you rely, and the objective magazine that carried such tests is unreliable for you.

I am afraid that the discussion with you is a waste of time.
    Last edited by €; 10-16-2011 at 03:36 PM.

9500ci (no shifters)
    LI Dual

Good Citizen Array

Dear Lead Foot
    You can see that you are emotionally involved jammer matter.
    Oxon Jammery are sold for 5 years, the Blue Raider since almost 2 years. Speaks of them in major national news is a collective hallucination TVN?. Why nobody says nothing about such jammerach RMR, KAT but are sold in Poland in many companies.
    LINK http://www.techmarket.pl/produkt-Ant...T-600,116.html
    Jammer BR is very expensive in Poland 1700zl ( 500$), three not work pasive jammer RMR, or low monthly salary?

You remain in his positions, I have presented their arguments and say what I wrote.
    I will not comment on what to write Lead Foot.

Let others objective judge who is right. Democracy and freedom in the U.S. allows.

I will try to give a near time something interesting about jammer radar.
    I now have contact with a man who knows a lot about jammer in Poland.

It is proposed that spoke to people not connected with the Polish lobby sellers radar detectors.
    Last edited by microwave; 10-16-2011 at 04:53 PM. Reason: edit

€
    Lead Foot Array

Dear representative of the Micom company. Your device doesn't work. The reason for that is simple. Analog radar times are gone forever. Modern police radars use Digital Signal Processing and in case of receiving several signals have priority for the highest speed. Even if your jammer is technically able to accurately measure and then send back a signal of properly selected - lower frequency (I don't believe it anyway), it is pointless. Most of the radars used in Europe (Multanova 6F, Gatso Radar, Ramet, Ramer, Fotorapid, Iskra, Kriss P, Rapid 2 Ka) simply don't show a result for the stronger echo but the one which provides the highest speed. Yes, it's so easy and your wishful thinking won't change that.
    Last edited by €; 10-19-2011 at 03:34 PM.

9500ci (no shifters)
    LI Dual

Good Citizen Array

I do not see any representative Micom in this forum, so I know to whom direct say. Your say you betrayed the other hand, since it is only as slightly corrected detectors sellers say in Polish which I found on the net recently.

But what you wrote is obviously untrue.

Just know well on radars and cameras work and using DSP techniques, because I have to sit for this exam, not just pretend like you know.

This might explain it you will understand and others will benefit.

Jammer rear of Oxon (X band) and the Blue Raider (X band and K) are jammer making artificial echoes, it is known from at least 50 year and there is nothing revealing.
    It works this way that the signal is received from the radar (police or military), the frequency is lowered (lovered measured velocity, or vice versa), and then sent back to the radar measures the speed. ok.

Of course, all the time the police radar receives an echo signal original, betraying the true vehicle speed. If the radar is equipped with a filter effective (whether DSP or analog!!! f.e. PLL is very efective filter for doppler !!) that he could find in the spectrum of the echo signal with the highest speed. To prevent him jammer add noise at band about.5 khz the whole channel but at a low level, just to cover it original echo. Artificial echo is stronger than echo original covered with noise of about 15-20dB.
    For this purpose, the noise, the BR can only add noise even without artificial doppler, then the radar just does not measure speed (middle switch position, "switch Up, Noise, Down")

And it is cleaned.

It is for this purpose jammer Oxon and Blue Raider is adding noise to the channel and original echo is blocked.

Additionally, radars and cameras only in theory, using the DSP is able to filter everything beautifully. The doppler frequency spectrum is a lot of harmonic signals, the signals from multiple reflections ,etc.. If the radar doppler would show weak signals with the highest frequencies, for example, would show the spin speed in the car radiator fan (of course with a small distance).

For example, the radar gun ISKRA - the most popular and most modern in Poland and the DSP is able to separate the signal to the fastest, if not lower than 10 dB from the strongest signal ( manual ISKRA). Because of the BR signal is stronger by 15-20dB of echo orginal, even without the additional noise in the channel radar will be cheated. Additionally, you can turn on BR greater level of noise - an option, at this time in poland yet completely unnecessary.
    Tomorrow I will link to the manual radar ISKRA.
    It is a technique known for many years and it does not matter whether analog or DSP, it's just changing costs.

p.s.
    in Poland there is no radar or speed camera Kriss P, is your nickname on the forums ???

Something you multiplied the name of speed cameras.
    Ramet is the name of a Czech company producing Ramer Safety Cameras.
    Rapid 2Ka no DSP (Poland 1995) and is completely helpless to anything and has a range of only 100m, the police do not want to use! So buy in poland ISKRA gun.
    Last edited by microwave; 10-17-2011 at 05:10 PM. Reason: edit

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast