Manufacturer

Default Dragon Eye being used in MD

I spent this past Sunday over the Memorial Day holiday weekend testing a late version of the Radenso Pro SE. I took my usual route which takes me through four states, including PA, Jersey, Delaware, and finishing in Maryland.

There is a stretch of route 50 just north of Easton and south of Centreville where enforcement is heavy. Sure enough, WAZE indicated a lot of police enforcement. Both the Radenso and the STiR alerted to 35.5ghz Ka and then the STiR alerted to laser briefly. Clearly my speed was obtained nearly instantaneously and the initial targeting range was about 1500 or so feet. I had no Veil on my vehicle and all of the laser jammers had been off.

As I passed the cruiser, I looked at what he was using and lo and behold, the gun he was using was a Dragon Eye Speed Laser.

So if any of you travel to Ocean City and travel that corridor, be aware, the Dragon Eye is being used by the MD State Police.
    ALERT: Purchase the latest Veil G5 Direct from the Manufacturer or from one of our Authorized Dealers at the Veil Store.

Stay informed with the latest industry news and product reviews Veil Guy's Radar Detector Reviews.

Experience real-world encounters as they actually happened on the open road, from the pioneer of this bonafide real-world testing format. Visit Veil Guy's radar detector videos.

Socialize with the Veil Guy: Google+, Facebook

Good Citizen

Default Re: Dragon Eye being used in MD

Thanks for the heads up. I've been out of the game for a few years living in Virginia. Could you please educate me to why Dragon Eye is such a problem? I've seen it mentioned a few times here, but I can't find further information. Thanks.

Speed Demon

Default Re: Dragon Eye being used in MD

Quote Originally Posted by Robert46123 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. I've been out of the game for a few years living in Virginia. Could you please educate me to why Dragon Eye is such a problem? I've seen it mentioned a few times here, but I can't find further information. Thanks.
    The gun Optics & very complicated IR pulse patterns !