Thread: Lucky Day...

Advanced Member

Default Lucky Day...

I haven't posted in a while so I'll post about my day heading toward the Lucas Oil race at the Mag. Great county road, fresh pavement, no history of Bama Troopers, no posted speed limit (45 for the county), just a sunny day in the country. Catching up to another driver who was running 65, I figured that was fast enough fearing that this road was a great place for a Leo, so I made the other driver a rabbit. A few minutes later, the V1 told me that the rabbit just got hit with a DSR2 topping a rise and around a curve. The Trooper was sitting at a pull off spot and hit the rabbit as soon as it appeared in the Leo's rvm. As soon as I passed the cat, off again with both cans. The rabbit saved my brake pad wear, and maybe my rear. It was a good day for racing....

Manufacturer

Default Re: Lucky Day...

Quote Originally Posted by North Alabama View Post
    I haven't posted in a while so I'll post about my day heading toward the Lucas Oil race at the Mag. Great county road, fresh pavement, no history of Bama Troopers, no posted speed limit (45 for the county), just a sunny day in the country. Catching up to another driver who was running 65, I figured that was fast enough fearing that this road was a great place for a Leo, so I made the other driver a rabbit. A few minutes later, the V1 told me that the rabbit just got hit with a DSR2 topping a rise and around a curve. The Trooper was sitting at a pull off spot and hit the rabbit as soon as it appeared in the Leo's rvm. As soon as I passed the cat, off again with both cans. The rabbit saved my brake pad wear, and maybe my rear. It was a good day for racing....
    Nice.
    ALERT: Purchase the latest Veil G5 Direct from the Manufacturer or from one of our Authorized Dealers at the Veil Store.

Stay informed with the latest industry news and product reviews Veil Guy's Radar Detector Reviews.

Experience real-world encounters as they actually happened on the open road, from the pioneer of this bonafide real-world testing format. Visit Veil Guy's radar detector videos.

Socialize with the Veil Guy: Google+, Facebook

Advanced Member

Default Re: Lucky Day...

What I did not know VG was that they had opened a mud racing track on passed the Trooper and it was pack with people. He was a bear sitting next to a honey hole!....