- Kenwood TMD700A for 2m/440 and APRS stuff (50/35)
- Uniden BCD996XT
- Uniden BCD996T
- Uniden BCT15X
- RS Pro-96
- Uniden BCT8.
- Radio Shack SSB (TRC-465) (22)
- My current fun CB is a highly modded Cobra 25 NW ST with gizmos galore (donkey fart roger beep?). It has an adjustable RFX75 as well. (110)
- This week I will be installing the Cobra 200 GTL-DX (150 - 200) I can't wait to play with this one. (it is both a CB and an Ham radio)
Other CB radios I have or have had my hands on recently and still have them without enough cars to put them in... (One is going in my Dad's Tahoe)
- Uniden PC78 LTW (35)
- Cobra 29 ST NW WX (33)
- Cobra 29 ST with MOSFET upgrade (50 - 60)
I will probably be running 2 CBs at once so I can use one of the as a countermeasure and still have access to the 10m band as well.
Too many GMRS radios to count
I know TTIWWOP but they are forthcoming.
Now it is your turn.
Here is an early BCD996T install photo
Added the TM-D700A (Below is the Cobb AccessPort-performance controller)