Good Citizen

Default LE30-FINALLY.... its good to go....

after weeks of planning and preperation... and COUNTLESS remounts in the heat to get the heads just where i want and staying level, its ready for action. now all i need is to run into those pretty Ultralyte's and 20-20's, and not low-powered instant on x-band. 8)

bonus pics of my X50 stuff are there too....

let me know if i should do anything else.

http://community.webshots.com/album/406524277

Scratonicity Groupie

wow. very nice install i'm digging it. good luck and let us know how it goes

Founder of Stealthvation

FLAWLESS install
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Good Citizen

thanks guys... im glad its nice and clean, thats all i wanted. its pretty stealth, too.

Lead Foot

I really have no clue where they are, but I seriously recommend you install 1 LE-30 near the logo of your car and the other one on the rear. Your car is really small enough for 1 unit in the middle.

The thing is with the LE-30, as it is with the LE-20 that when the left unit is hit with laser, the right unit will be disabled (the green wire on the plug will go to ground then). So when the copper lasers you on the left, but swings over to the right......

Can somebody verify this with Lidatek, cause it was like this with the LE-20.

Good Citizen

i just feel more comfortable with two heads up front.... i think im gonna get another one for the back, but its gonna be a pain to get the wire from the back all the up to the control unit, and keep it clean.

i emailed lidatek, and asked them a few questions.... here is what i got from it all...

if you have three heads plugged in (T1, T2, and R1), T1 will set off T2 and vice versa (its the same if you have just T1 and T2). but T1 and T2 will not set off the third head, and the same goes for if that third head (R1) is targeted. BUT lets say, you had all three up front, if T1 or T2 saw the lidar beam, as well as R1, then all three would fire.

if you're confused let me know and i'll try to help

---T1 and T2 are for the front, R1 for the rear, just in case sumone didnt know

Experienced

Quote Originally Posted by kap1027
    i just feel more comfortable with two heads up front.... i think im gonna get another one for the back, but its gonna be a pain to get the wire from the back all the up to the control unit, and keep it clean.

i emailed lidatek, and asked them a few questions.... here is what i got from it all...

if you have three heads plugged in (T1, T2, and R1), T1 will set off T2 and vice versa (its the same if you have just T1 and T2). but T1 and T2 will not set off the third head, and the same goes for if that third head (R1) is targeted. BUT lets say, you had all three up front, if T1 or T2 saw the lidar beam, as well as R1, then all three would fire.

if you're confused let me know and i'll try to help

---T1 and T2 are for the front, R1 for the rear, just in case sumone didnt know
    That is correct.

Good Citizen

Both fire when laser is detected, there is a video of this on the board... http://www.radardetector.net/Lidatek...o%21-3714t.php