Good Citizen

Default Blinder M45 / Veil / Bel STi / Cheetah

Just wanted to drop a few quick pics of my DIY install...front Blinder lenses arent' that stealth but they blend in nicely and can't be seen from more than 5ft away.

I have 3 front Blinder heads and 1 rear just above plate. I have Veil on all lights, ever side markers. Also, painted the front grill and rear trim plate black.

Blinder light (green) and siren in-dash on left side steering wheel and changed out the BLinder on/off to a large lighted (red) switch so it is extra obviously if it's off (glow isn't there), and easy to find and turn off during usage.

I mounted my STI suckers in the tint, and the unit hangs 1/2" below the tint on the passenger side of my Cheetah mirror. From the outside you can only see the STI if you look closely, as the tint hides most of it. This helps deter theft.

The Cheetah radar interface is tacky tape mounted to the glass up by the headliner, behind the CHeetah mirror.
    Pics show how it looks.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by GTRstikya; 11-08-2008 at 12:12 PM.

Old Timer

Default Re: Blinder M45 / Veil / Bel STi / Cheetah

nice nice...but the back blinder head in the front is rele not gonna do nething imo so i would move it up to the front

Good Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by hockey005 View Post
    nice nice...but the back blinder head in the front is rele not gonna do nething imo so i would move it up to the front
    Well. here was my line of thinking on that 4th head...
    I already have JTG (or close enough) upfront w/ 3 heads, no plate, black grill, and thick Veil...I have no doubt. So, I really have NO use for it up there.

Now with the extremely heavy Veil on all my rear lights and plate cover (tails almost black) the one head gives me a fighting chance back there, especially if he goes for a plate shot.

And, if nothing esle I at least know I'm hit back there, where I otherwise might not, so I can speed up and try to slip away off the next exit.

May be wishful thinking!!! thanks for looking.

Old Timer

The single rear head will help, somewhat - and will definitely serve the purpose of alerting to the threat. So if your front end is well-covered (and I truly think that it is), I don't think that it's hurting anything.

Good-looking setup.