Here a few pics of my install. The grille slats that hid the STi-R have been cut and recut testing sensitivity. I used very consistent source of K band and the more plastic I cut the better the sensitivity I got. Originally behind the grille it was neck and neck with the V1. Now the STi-R starts pinging about 100ft before the V1. I have another grille coming in tomorrow and will move the antenna forward through the slats of the new grille to see if it's better, worse or same. I figured spending $16 on a new grille was worth it lol.
I have yet to be hit with Ka (33.7) since there is only one ISP in this area. I'll head to Boise this weekend to see if I can get some Ka action.
Oh, the CD for the V1 is on its way and I'm thinking it will go next to the controller for the STi-R
Fire away with any questions or comments...