Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 06 tsx li & v1

Lead Foot

Default 06 tsx li & v1

Well yall finally got my Li's in and installed with PA/JAM switch!!

they are level was a pain due to front grill having curve on it.. used washers on inside trim to help level it them from their adjusted the front sensors.. i will put black touch up paint on them so less visible.
    center council is made of aluminum L bracket and drilled for switches put carbon fiber tape stuff over it and heat gun to smoothen out came out not bad i think.
    also front plate has veil with cleat cover over it. a pulled the C8AP8 off..
    Also I'm getting new costume Texan's plates soon and gana put laser shield over it!!

snoopyc4

Default Re: 06 tsx li & v1

Looks good! The kill switch blends in nicely and the spongebob toy next to the V1 is an added bonus as well

Lead Foot

Quote Originally Posted by snoopyc4 View Post
    Looks good! The kill switch blends in nicely and the spongebob toy next to the V1 is an added bonus as well
    Thanks man!! cant wait to test!! i got off work and had tones of time to kill so I drove around after work looking for laser traps no luck saw one LEO just sitting on beltway no laser radar nothing when i drove passed he was on his phone went from work beltway/ I10 area to 59 area had to go to Acura then decided to take long way home went from 59 to I10 still nothing then I10 to granpark way still nothing then westpark toll and nothing.. then just went to get hair cut lol

snoopyc4

Yea, I know what you mean. You go hunting for laser and you won't run into it; a laser encounter always happens when you least expect it. Also, now that you have the LI, you can get rid of your plate cover too.

Lead Foot

Yea, I know what you mean. You go hunting for laser and you won't run into it; a laser encounter always happens when you least expect it. Also, now that you have the LI, you can get rid of your plate cover too.
    plate cover is crystal clear the plate is veiled so that's why it looks so dark. I'm ordering new custom Texans one's and a laser shield for the front.

Radar Fanatic

Very Good Install!!

Mobile Installer

what are the results? did you test it yet?
    Radarrob is a approved radar detector and Parking sensor installer Anywhere in the United States.Has access to Radar and Lidar Guns to test systems.Need Help Choosing a Radar Detector or parking sensor for your needs? Visit my Install Thread:

http://www.radardetector.net/forums/...installer.html

"I'm interested to see how well you do.I never seen a car JTG before would be a first for me.."

Radar Fanatic

So true.

Very nice install and kill switch location!

Advanced Member

Nice!
    Puma Power!!!
    Don't be a lemming!! Follow your own destiny!!!

Ducati Team 2013 FORZA DUCATI!!!!

Radar Fanatic

Nice install.