After two months of having this I finally made the plunge and decided to install it. Install took me 3 days, roughly 15 hours total. There was some annoying moments, but overall it was a fun experience. Hardest part was definitely trying to get everything level and making that first drill hole!
Mounted front by drilling underneath the front bumper
Cleaned up the brackets and painted the screw (excuse all the dead bugs)
For the rear, I did not want to drill holes in the trunk so I used the 3M trim tape to mount the rear heads. I drilled holes and ran the cable through the license plate lights.
Since there was no need for screws, I dremeled off the holes.