So after my most recent trip and 2 really awesome LI saves later. The encounter left me very motivated to get the rear of my car re-protected, only this time I installed the sensors with pure jam performance in mind.
The rear of my vehicle was left unprotected for a few months after removing them out of frustration trying to get the front of my car to resistant to "high" PT. But after well over a hundred test hours, 10 T brackets, every clean look install possible, trying 4 sensors upfront and still end up with unreliable performance. I did away with the clean look install and went for the in your face performance install what you see upfront today. This is the best move I made and I now drive with the utmost confidence cause it works!
Keeping past rear poor test results in mind, it was a no brainer that the rear of my car needed the the same out of the box type install. I admit that my approach is not for everyone and to some its downright ugly, but this is what is needed for my wrap around taillights and I've matured beyond wanting to maintain pretty looks, so here you go:
This is the old clean but unreliable reference setup:
The in your face: