I finally took a picture of the installation done few weeks ago. It was relatively easy to work on as my car has one of the best mounting option. Hardest part was taking out the grill
I also managed to run the wire around and didn't have to make a hole in firewall. The wires for headers go front grill -> right side of the hood (along with other wires) -> small gap between the door and body -> inside. No water leak after heavy rain last week, so I am good! :P I installed the switch between the gap between trims. I think it's another perfect position for switch.
Can't wait to test it out next week at PA meeting!