- Just moved to NorCal, anyone interested in collaborating, please let me know. I have attempted meeting fellow mustang enthuisasts, but it seems they're just interested in drooling at cars. (I'm looking to cruise/bomb with fellow countermeasure enthuisasts)
- Next thing I'm going to install is my LI quad. Will really want to test this, so anyone in NorCal, preferably in the bay area with guns, hmu.
- Also have a Cobra 29LX and Larsen NMO mount aerial to install, pics will come when I have time.
- I want to update the software/firmware on this STi-R+, so anyone with a link to a thorough, clear, and concise tut would be greatly appreciated.
- Switch panel fabrication ideas will be requested in a later post.
Finally, my STi-R Plus installation.
Note, it's not finalized.
Large Box AND Brown Box!!!!!! :O
Laser Interceptor Quad and STi-R Plus North America/Canada
A long, fantastic day of installing ahead.
I want a better place to put this.
I asked the 'Mustang Enthusiasts where the display screen and control module are located in a Roush ie: 427R installation, but no one replied......
If I don't get anything, I'm going to put it in the space between the bottom of the gauge cluster bezel and the top of the steering wheel column.
Thanks in advance for any comments and suggestions!