Manufacturer

Default Incoming AZ Governor to Hire Redflex Lobbyist in Transition

To further demonstrate that political influence is not a partisan issue, it is no surprise that Redflex is attempting to wield its influence at the outset of the incoming administration of Jan Brewer (R) to the Arizona Governorship.

Please read the following article and make your voice heard, especially if you are an Arizona resident:

[replacer_a]

Veil Guy
    ALERT: Purchase the latest Veil G5 Direct from the Manufacturer or from one of our Authorized Dealers at the Veil Store.

Stay informed with the latest industry news and product reviews Veil Guy's Radar Detector Reviews.

Experience real-world encounters as they actually happened on the open road, from the pioneer of this bonafide real-world testing format. Visit Veil Guy's radar detector videos.

Socialize with the Veil Guy: Google+, Facebook

Professional

Default Re: Incoming AZ Governor to Hire Redflex Lobbyist in Transition

That'll be vested interest groups ensuring the maintenance of the status quo then.

Manufacturer

Default Re: Incoming AZ Governor to Hire Redflex Lobbyist in Transition

Al,

You got the right, mate...and it gets me sick.

If you heard the BBC today, then you got a glimpse of how big-time politics can play at the Governorship-level (in this case Illinois).

Can Arizona be that far off? I can only imagine the political deal-making and political lobbying that is taking place in Arizona right now, now that the long-time advocate of photo enforcement Napolitano moves onto the national scene (a sobering thought in its own right). I am sure Redflex and ATS will find ways to exploit the situation to their benefit!

Wake me up when this nightmare is over, please.

I only hope that the Arizona resident finally get a chance to put it to a statewide ballot, soon.

This bullsh** reporting by the for-hire spinmasters that AZ residents support photo enforcement to the tune of about 70% will be thoroughly dispatched in the one poll that really counts: The voting booth!

Veil Guy
    Last edited by Veil Guy; 12-10-2008 at 11:37 PM.
    ALERT: Purchase the latest Veil G5 Direct from the Manufacturer or from one of our Authorized Dealers at the Veil Store.

Stay informed with the latest industry news and product reviews Veil Guy's Radar Detector Reviews.

Experience real-world encounters as they actually happened on the open road, from the pioneer of this bonafide real-world testing format. Visit Veil Guy's radar detector videos.

Socialize with the Veil Guy: Google+, Facebook