Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mobile Installer

Default Re: Turning Off Stalker Radar

I have conducted this test and the farthest the remote will work is from the center console where e-break is is farthest I could get my radar to transmit from my remote.
    Radarrob is a approved radar detector and Parking sensor installer Anywhere in the United States.Has access to Radar and Lidar Guns to test systems.Need Help Choosing a Radar Detector or parking sensor for your needs? Visit my Install Thread:

http://www.radardetector.net/forums/...installer.html

"I'm interested to see how well you do.I never seen a car JTG before would be a first for me.."

Power User

My gut feeling tells me it will not work. As one of the members pointed out, distance can be a problem. Typical distance will be 1/5 to 1/4 of a mile or even greater. The other issue I can foresee if the theory and application works, you can do damage to yourself by triggering a police radar that was in standby mode to turn itself "on" like instant on.

Mobile Installer

I have conducted this test and the farthest the remote will work is from the center console where e-break is is farthest I could get my radar to transmit from my remote.
    Radarrob is a approved radar detector and Parking sensor installer Anywhere in the United States.Has access to Radar and Lidar Guns to test systems.Need Help Choosing a Radar Detector or parking sensor for your needs? Visit my Install Thread:

http://www.radardetector.net/forums/...installer.html

"I'm interested to see how well you do.I never seen a car JTG before would be a first for me.."