Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Advanced Member

Default New Valentine One Feature'SSS

Last edited by Jstglockem; 02-14-2013 at 09:12 AM.
    2004 Ford Excursion V10 Eddie Bauer Edition / Mercedes Benz E Class
    EBC Vented and drilled rotors ..EBC 4000 Kevlar brake
    Gibson Headers
    PIAA XT 90 Fog Lights Vision X Off Road Lights HID 5700
    Galaxy 919 CB Radio, Palomar 80, 100 Watt power amplifier
    Wilson 1000 antenna
    Magellan GPS Cheetah C50 GPS
    Costillo Dash Cam VC-100
    Kustom Pro Laser ll Infrared Lidar Gun Bushnell Radar Gun
    Valentine One Radar Detector's for the past 15 plus years

http://www.youtube.com/user/MyValentineone?feature=mhum

Banned

Default Re: New Valentine One Feature'SSS

What rock have you been sleeping under? They have been posting about it for over two months on the other forum. They even have testing done with videos

Newcomer

Quote Originally Posted by RadarGeek View Post
    What rock have you been sleeping under? They have been posting about it for over two months on the other forum. They even have testing done with videos
    That's a little harsh to suggest he has been under a rock because you read about V1Connection in another forum.

You may think his post is late or silly, but V1Connection was mentioned here in August. Prior to that, email and pm's were exchanged between private teams here that are exploring the full capability of ESP and its interoperability between clouds, apps, and wireless accessories.

I find your comment humorous because you don't even know if he is part of a test team.

You may be under a rock and don't realize it.

Advanced Member

lol...yea to late to delete...
    2004 Ford Excursion V10 Eddie Bauer Edition / Mercedes Benz E Class
    EBC Vented and drilled rotors ..EBC 4000 Kevlar brake
    Gibson Headers
    PIAA XT 90 Fog Lights Vision X Off Road Lights HID 5700
    Galaxy 919 CB Radio, Palomar 80, 100 Watt power amplifier
    Wilson 1000 antenna
    Magellan GPS Cheetah C50 GPS
    Costillo Dash Cam VC-100
    Kustom Pro Laser ll Infrared Lidar Gun Bushnell Radar Gun
    Valentine One Radar Detector's for the past 15 plus years

http://www.youtube.com/user/MyValentineone?feature=mhum

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by raytx View Post
    That's a little harsh to suggest he has been under a rock because you read about V1Connection in another forum.

You may think his post is late or silly, but V1Connection was mentioned here in August. Prior to that, email and pm's were exchanged between private teams here that are exploring the full capability of ESP and its interoperability between clouds, apps, and wireless accessories.

I find your comment humorous because you don't even know if he is part of a test team.

You may be under a rock and don't realize it.
    Dude, this place is a ghost town compared to the other forum. The only thing that has been exchanged here is tumble weeds. Thanks to the other forum and their very knowledgeable and helpful members, I have learned much from them. One of their members invited me over to his house to help me hardwire my V1.

Experienced

Ive been on and off this forum for yrs and this forum is very good and believe it or not is run by the same people more/less on both forums. They both answer questions and I havent really noticed any one forum better than the other. They both serve their purpose and help forum members out with the questions/problems you may have. I like the other forum for laser interceptor and it just depends on the topic and subjects. this will tell me which forum to goto. I will goto the radar forum for Li questions mostly and this forum seems to be real good with answering radar detector units but all in all both forums are excellent and ran by enthusiasts and find botht o be useful...if you dont like the answers in one forum, goto the next to see if the info is the same and compare notes. thats what i love about it. never can have too much info. Hope you find the answers you seek).

Calm down Ray. You didn't have to take it so personal. He is right your guys have been under rocks, but in bat caves and man caves testing apps. LOL... You need to get out and help members hardwire their V1's and 9500IX's because you have experience with both!

Newcomer

I tried to find the test videos on the other forum. I'm not finding any new info on V1C LE or video of V1Connection running in demo mode on IPhone. There was no talk of GoPoint Tech possibly using their BT1 to produce a wireless Savvy and app.

Newcomer

What test videos are you referring to? I'm not seeing anything about GoPoint Technology, Savvy, V1Connection or any of their apps?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by raytx View Post
    What test videos are you referring to? I'm not seeing anything about GoPoint Technology, Savvy, V1Connection or any of their apps?
    Here are some: V1 Custom Sweeps DO increase K-band range! - Radar Detector & Laser Jammer Forum

TESTING CONFIRMS: V1 Custom sweeps DO increase Ka-band range! - Radar Detector & Laser Jammer Forum