Manufacturer

Default Uniden R1 & R3 Radar Detectors: Veil Guy's Take

The new Uniden R1 and Uniden R3 radar detectors look to be very impressive performers.

My first early production LRD-950 had some idiosyncrasies that I've chalked up to being an very early production (ie; initial batch) model.

Based upon the early experiences of those who have acquired beta products, is suggests to me that Uniden is working toward establishing itself as a serious player going forward.

In that context, I have penned an article with some thoughts...

Uniden R1 & Uniden R3 Radar DetectorsL Veil Guy's Take

Enjoy!
    ALERT: Purchase the latest Veil G5 Direct from the Manufacturer or from one of our Authorized Dealers at the Veil Store.

Stay informed with the latest industry news and product reviews Veil Guy's Radar Detector Reviews.

Experience real-world encounters as they actually happened on the open road, from the pioneer of this bonafide real-world testing format. Visit Veil Guy's radar detector videos.

Socialize with the Veil Guy: Google+, Facebook

Default Re: Uniden R1 & R3 Radar Detectors: Veil Guy's Take

Nice. I have been so busy I have not visited any radar forums in months. I come today and find out about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Veil Guy View Post
    The new Uniden R1 and Uniden R3 radar detectors look to be very impressive performers.

My first early production LRD-950 had some idiosyncrasies that I've chalked up to being an very early production (ie; initial batch) model.

Based upon the early experiences of those who have acquired beta products, is suggests to me that Uniden is working toward establishing itself as a serious player going forward.

Enjoy!
    Mr. VeilGuy, have you actually tested one of these new units? I know Mr. Vortex has and did review.

Manufacturer

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomNBye View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Veil Guy View Post

Enjoy!
    Mr. VeilGuy, have you actually tested one of these new units? I know Mr. Vortex has and did review.
    No. I am slotted for the units shortly, but I am loathe to write reviews on beta units. I think it's great that some of those guys assisted in the late development of the detectors with early feedback, though.
    ALERT: Purchase the latest Veil G5 Direct from the Manufacturer or from one of our Authorized Dealers at the Veil Store.

Stay informed with the latest industry news and product reviews Veil Guy's Radar Detector Reviews.

Experience real-world encounters as they actually happened on the open road, from the pioneer of this bonafide real-world testing format. Visit Veil Guy's radar detector videos.

Socialize with the Veil Guy: Google+, Facebook