Manufacturer

Default New Uniden R1 & Uniden R3 Review

After several months of accumulating a lot of real-world experiences both on the highway and around town, I have prepared an in-depth review of both the Uniden R1 and Uniden R3 radar detectors.

Uniden R1 & Uniden R3 Review by Veil Guy

Enjoy!
    ALERT: Purchase the latest Veil G5 Direct from the Manufacturer or from one of our Authorized Dealers at the Veil Store.

Stay informed with the latest industry news and product reviews Veil Guy's Radar Detector Reviews.

Experience real-world encounters as they actually happened on the open road, from the pioneer of this bonafide real-world testing format. Visit Veil Guy's radar detector videos.

Socialize with the Veil Guy: Google+, Facebook

Newcomer

Default Re: New Uniden R1 & Uniden R3 Review

Veil Guy put out a 'hands on' review, and demonstration, of the Uniden R3 detector. I have bought all my detectors through Radar Busters and the products are not cheap counterfeits like you will find through some of the larger shopping sites. When the R3 arrived, it did contain a small fold out instruction book I needed glasses for, but when I watched Veil Guy, it made learning the detector simple and fast.

Newcomer

Default Re: New Uniden R1 & Uniden R3 Review

I have been running the Radenso SE, XP and Pro. Now these are great detectors, and you can argue compared with the Uniden R3 that they are not the best, but if you have ever used a Radenso, you would have to agree that they are among the best. Right now, I am really impressed with the Uniden R3 and I have to admit the range is unbelievable. It's like a great leap forward in technology. Now some of the other detectors may have features such as being able to identify false alerts and automatically lock them out. It's like asking someone which kind of car do they like....that being said, for the price, the Uniden R3 is a smart and safe buy.