Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Power User

Default 3.1 miles on K band 3.826

Me and Ford Focus 05 teamed up today and did a number of things that you will see in the video section. However this is not on video. Today we got 3.1 miles on k band. I sat in the median just like an officer while Ford drove away from me. We were both amazed at that range. I even think we could have pushed it to 3.4 or so.

This was not on video as we moved to try and get more range in a different area but we were unable to find a longer stretch. Just crazy range. This was verified that it was my signal by using cell phone and turning on and off the radar.

Yoda of Radar

If Mike could only get that perfromance on KA band. :?

Founder of Stealthvation

Quote Originally Posted by davekr
    If Mike could only get that perfromance on KA band. :?
    Damn right :cry: :cry:
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Radar Fanatic

Got ya beat I got 3.25 miles on K band, happened twice on the dumbarton bridge.
    You probably did not have water, radar travels much farther over water.
    Was Menlo Park police department parked on the other side shooting vehicles coming off the bridge.

Power User

Well honestly we ran out of road. I would so believe what you say. I was just shocked to get that kind of range.

Yoda of Radar

Quote Originally Posted by outrun
    Well honestly we ran out of road. I would so believe what you say. I was just shocked to get that kind of range.
    I am too. Why do you think he doesn't cant get that with KA outrun?

Power User

Your quess is as good as mine. It seems the top 3 are almost right together with ka but when it comes to x and k V1 has it made. I get so much better range with the new version 3.826. Just amazing.

Yoda of Radar

Your quess is as good as mine. It seems the top 3 are almost right together with ka but when it comes to x and k V1 has it made. I get so much better range with the new version 3.826. Just amazing.
    Lucky.... (On average) My V1 gets owned on X and (especially K) by the X50... Ka no comparing.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Mike V. really doesnt like me... he gave me the biggest POS v1 ever. Probably hates me even more now, that I go on here and tell people exactly how it performs.

On a side note Jason... what K band gun was being used (just curious)?

Power User

Quote Originally Posted by AirMoore
    Lucky.... (On average) My V1 gets owned on X and (especially K) by the X50... Ka no comparing.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Mike V. really doesnt like me... he gave me the biggest POS v1 ever. Probably hates me even more now, that I go on here and tell people exactly how it performs.

This radar here: http://www.pbelectronics.com/custimages/kustom27.jpg

Can someone tell me how to post a pic here cause it never seems to work for me.

On a side note Jason... what K band gun was being used (just curious)?

Professional

I GET 2 MILE RANGE ON MY V1.7 MOST OF THE TIMES WHERE I TEST DOWM HERE WITH MY KA TALON RADAR GUN and i test from the baddest places where i think