Thread: v1 1.9?

Default v1 1.9?

apparently i've heard from more than one person who has this v1 version. valentine hasn't updated their site though; when i put in my serial, it still says i have the latest version (just over a month old) so i'm kinda skeptical... it wouldn't be the first time they didn't update though.

anyone on here have 1.9? what does your v1 version indicate when you go through programming? (eg mine is 3.818)

Radar Fanatic

1.9 is just a hypothetical "next generation" V1. It doesn't exist yet, and there's no telling if/when it will exist. The current model is the 1.8 with second-generation POP software (often called POP2), and I believe the firmware is 3.821. This version also has a Euro mode which supposedly improves performance against photo radar. I have a 1.8 without pop detection, which is firmware version 3.813 in my case.

Lets ask mike? Mike how about it? He was here a minute ago. :?

Speed Demon

Quote Originally Posted by lowflyer
    Lets ask mike? Mike how about it? He was here a minute ago. :?

i was wondering the same thing! he was here... and faster than he arrived, he left. :wink:

Founder of Stealthvation

Yeah he always does that I dont know why he does not join us. Oh well
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Speed Demon

Quote Originally Posted by happya$$
    Yeah he always does that I dont know why he does not join us. Oh well
    maybe he's not as big a RD geek as we are?

Founder of Stealthvation

IMO Mike V. will NOT find a more balanced board ANYWHERE
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Professional

Default mike v...

he DOES have a company to run, right? so i do not think this forum is tops on his list everyday (although it should be!)

I just received my V1 today. Can you all tell me how to show the version? I will post the response tomorrow. Also my V1 came with an insert paper that says something about POP detection and also that it can identify false bogeys. The falses will have a different beep and a J will appear on the LEDs. Is this the same as your alls?

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by AceFreely
    I just received my V1 today. Can you all tell me how to show the version? I will post the response tomorrow. Also my V1 came with an insert paper that says something about POP detection and also that it can identify false bogeys. The falses will have a different beep and a J will appear on the LEDs. Is this the same as your alls?
    With the V1 plugged in and turned off, hold the control knob in as you turn it on. After a few seconds it will come up with a lamps-on test. If you push the knob again it will display your version number one digit at a time. To get back to normal operation turn it off and then back on. This is actually how you enter the programming mode.