Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: False positive

Experienced

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan
    I am actually engaging in a pissing match just to set the facts straight, expert meter displays 2Ka, 2K and 4X
    Not on the RX65 *I* demo'd for nearly 30 days.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan
    quit trying to justify the extra $100 you spent for your V1, its not god's gift to speeders

and like I said before Im buying a V1 soon enough
    The RX65 cost me $339 or thereabouts. I figured what's an extra $60 to get the very best. So I got the V1 & tried it out too. It took a while to change my favorite but guess which one went back. I liked the RX65, but without the arrows I felt like a deer in the headlights. I constantly check my mirrors but if your RD is worth it's salt it will pick up the source before it's within visual range, giving you a heads up.

You should like your V1. I liked the RX65 but couldn't justify the expense of both.

Lead Foot
    Austin, Texas/ Greenville, South Carolina

sorry I didnt specify, I was referring to the expert meter on my 8500x50, I have no experience with an RX65 I assumed it would be the same, given they are owned by the same company. My bad, only one band id each would kinda suck.

Newcomer

Default Re: False positive

Quote Originally Posted by Techhead
    If your annoyed by a lot of false positives and you do not have any local law enforcement using X band. Turn it off.
    Unfortunately, it's impossible to know who uses what. I live on the very far northwest side of Chicago. I did a quick check, and within 10 miles of me, not counting Chicago, there are at least 16 different municipalities.