Good Citizen

Default Questions about V1 During my Vacation Trip

I made a trip for my vacation last week. The trip was 480 miles (one way) and during my trip I experienced a couple laser alerts that left me puzzled. One was about a 1/4 mile beyond a toll booth in Delaware. It was overcast at the time so I don't know if the sun could have played a part. The laser alert came on for about 3 seconds then stopped. About 750 feet in front of me were two police cars but I never saw any LEO's standing outside the vehicles.

Another was on my way back. The alert kept going off and on periodically over a distance of maybe 2 miles. This led me to suspect maybe someone in another car had active jamming installed in their vehicle and I was picking it up.

I also noticed the laser alarm triggered every time I went through a toll booth so I figure they must have something there like a photocell and paid it no mind.

Incidently, my Valentine was wonderful in alerting me to radar traps. I went through 8 of them and had plenty of warning each time. Two of them occurred when I was letting my relatives take my 350Z for a spin and they were very impressed.

I can't say for certain I encountered any laser traps as I never saw any LEO's with a gun pointing down the road including the first one mentioned above.

Radar Fanatic
    Fort Worth, Texas

v1's are know for falsing from chevy trailblazers 3rd brake light and some laser cruise controlled infinitys

some tollways i get laser

Good Citizen

My test V1 would throw Laser alerts around certain truck brake lights, various signs, unexplainably and by the neon lights out front of a Hoss's Steak and Seafood house. I'm eager to see how my current V1 behaves.