Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    RDNXXX

Default V1 "E" error's ( help !!)

I recieved my V1 on Tuesday this week ( its Thursday now). I been getting "E" error on the display. ( keep in mind the unit has been in my posession less than 24 hours when "E" appeared). it requires me to power on and off the V1 unit. happened twice already very intermittent (not sure of frequency of the "E" appearing has i have not had unit that long.)

I called customer support they instructed me that it was an internal system error and requested that i send it back for them to look at.

Dont they burn these units in prior to shipping to their customers ?
    seeing as though its 2 days old i am thinking about just returning for a refund and ordering 1 year later until they get a handle on this.

Question i have is anyone else having the "E" display message and if so are you ignoring it and power cycling the unit and just taking it as part of V1 life ?

Radar Fanatic

Can I introduce you to the Search

Good Citizen

Hmmmmm. Interesting... makes me feel much better about my allegedly "burnt in" refurb V1!!

ES13Raven

Default Re: V1 "E" error's ( help !!)

Quote Originally Posted by RDNXXX
    II been getting "E" error on the display. ( keep in mind the unit has been in my posession less than 24 hours when "E" appeared).
    How many 3.851 owners on this forum does that make now? 6?

Radar Fanatic

For a relatively new new comer just saying try search is a little frustrating. I prefer as Space Wrangler did and that was to add a couple of links that may be helpful to answering a question.

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by CactusMan
    For a relatively new new comer just saying try search is a little frustrating. I prefer as Space Wrangler did and that was to add a couple of links that may be helpful to answering a question.
    The links were already posted, I felt that I should introduce him to the Search function. As a newcommer, I understand - we were all there once. But once you know that this place has a search - you can use it - not everyone knows it exists.

Radar Fanatic

Default Re: V1 "E" error's ( help !!)

Quote Originally Posted by ES13Raven
    Quote Originally Posted by RDNXXX
    II been getting "E" error on the display. ( keep in mind the unit has been in my posession less than 24 hours when "E" appeared).
    How many 3.851 owners on this forum does that make now? 6?
    Yes, it makes 6 and 1 previous to 3.826. As owner of 3.826 and not 3.851, you seem to trying to offer a lot of imput to a product you dont own. IMO (my opinions are not humble), you seem to have a short fuse. Just an observation.

V1 Zombie

RDNXXX call VR on there free call number and do what they tell ya to do.

As for the Raven who always post's about V1 prob's your sick. Something must of happen when you were a little puppy and it's really affecting you later in life get help.
    Raven if you need to find problem's if thats what ring's your bell how about moving over to the bell forum. That's where you will find real problems those guy's post prob's 24/7 you should be able to blow your load over there at lest 15 time's a day!
    Have a nice day :wink:

Good Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by bauzer71487
    Can I introduce you to the Search
    What is with everyone being search nazis?