Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Good Citizen

Default Joined the V1 crowd!

Well, I finally did it.... I pulled the trigger and ordered the V1 yesterday. I'm not a big speeder, but I do drive 5-10mph over the limit most of the time if traffis is light and I'm not in a residential area with children, and I hate feeling vulnerable (even though I haven't gotten a speeding ticket in at least 12 years). I phoned the company and was told that there weren't going to be any changes coming in the next three weeks (that is when I really need the detector because I'm driving cross country), so I ordered it. Living in Ohio, it means I got hit with sales tax, which increased the price even more :shock: but I hope it will be worth it. My brother got the passport for $200 less than I paid, but I REALLY like the idea of the arrows and bogey counter. When I get an alert, I want to know where in the hell it is coming from!!

I will be driving to work with confidence tomorrow!!!

Rick

Professional

Excellent! After driving with it for a week, you won't understand how you have lived without it for so long. I don't drive real crazy any longer, but feel totally naked and exposed when driving (anywhere) without counter-measures...I don't like to be on the losing side of that equation.

Enjoy!

Congrats! You will be very happy with your purchase. Give your self a week or so to get used to the alerts in your area. After you get used to the V1 and it's alerts, you will wonder how you drove without it.

Speed Demon

You will fall in love with the 2 antennas, arrows, and bogey counter just like every V1 owner.

Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by BiGeAsYgUy
    You will fall in love with the 2 antennas, arrows, and bogey counter just like every V1 owner.
    I can say I love the 2 antennas, the arrows- but the bogey counter... bahhh I never look at it because its always jumping around.... kind of like your sig :P

Speed Demon

Power User

Default Re: Joined the V1 crowd!

Quote Originally Posted by rdalcanto
    Well, I finally did it.... I pulled the trigger and ordered the V1 yesterday. I'm not a big speeder, but I do drive 5-10mph over the limit most of the time if traffis is light and I'm not in a residential area with children, and I hate feeling vulnerable (even though I haven't gotten a speeding ticket in at least 12 years). I phoned the company and was told that there weren't going to be any changes coming in the next three weeks (that is when I really need the detector because I'm driving cross country), so I ordered it. Living in Ohio, it means I got hit with sales tax, which increased the price even more :shock: but I hope it will be worth it. My brother got the passport for $200 less than I paid, but I REALLY like the idea of the arrows and bogey counter. When I get an alert, I want to know where in the hell it is coming from!!

I will be driving to work with confidence tomorrow!!!

I just ordered one too! after using my friends for the past week I gotta say the v1 is awsome, love the two antenna's and the arrows. I've owned the rx65 & x50 red, both great detectors for the $ however the v1's extra features makes the higher price tag well worth it!! Well at least in my opnion. 8)

Founder of Stealthvation

The expert mode of the X50 is MUCH better than the bogey counter.
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by happya$$
    Is that the one that shows each threat with relative strength? If so, I have to agree with that. If only...

Lead Foot

Quote Originally Posted by happya$$
    Here Here!! I 100% Agree, that along with the better filtering of the X50 definatly makes it a better detector, IMO of course.