Default I sent Mike Valentine a email concerning the Monthly Winner.

I just read the "V1 Moment of the month winner" and still cant believe that won. What did that have to do with the V1? That is worst picked "V1 moment of the month winner" I ever seen. I really think Mike Valentine finally just broke and had a "E".

Speed Demon

Default Re: I sent Mike Valentine a email concerning the Monthly Win

Quote Originally Posted by Audi Quattro
    I really think Mike Valentine finally just broke and had a "E".
    Damn! Now I've got to wipe all the wine off the monitor

I hope it wasnt good wine.

Old Timer

Default LOL

LOL

Good Citizen

Mabye its the only moment they could get that didnt involve lots of cursing and repetition of the letter "E"?

And just FYI the only reason i take the position of being an ass about this, is because Mr. Valentine seems to be one as well, i dont care how much you (him) hates this site, you treat customers with respect and if they want to return their unit because they saw an E (even if you dont believe them) then they return their unit, no questions (atleast none in a rude manor) asked. Im still in the market for a new detector, and would've bought a V1 by now (even with the E's) if i knew that it would be backed up by its producer, the fact is Mr. Valentine, that your competitors are catching up, and your ace of spades (the aarows) are only good until 2011, at which point i think the people who have been treated well and had nothing but pleasureable experiences with your company will continue to buy from you, those who havent will switch in an instant. And if things continue to go the way they appear to be going, you might just end up out of a job. Personally if i was you, i would become a member on here and post reguarly, yes youd be a big name and people would be dicks, just be professional in responses to them, answer others questions, and keep us updated on the status of new updates, and whats going on with your company. But then again, im not you, and i doubt any of this will happen....

anyway sorry people for the rant of the year.

KCryan

Professional

Quote Originally Posted by kcryan
    Mabye its the only moment they could get that didnt involve lots of cursing and repetition of the letter "E"?

And just FYI the only reason i take the position of being an ass about this, is because Mr. Valentine seems to be one as well, i dont care how much you (him) hates this site, you treat customers with respect and if they want to return their unit because they saw an E (even if you dont believe them) then they return their unit, no questions (atleast none in a rude manor) asked. Im still in the market for a new detector, and would've bought a V1 by now (even with the E's) if i knew that it would be backed up by its producer, the fact is Mr. Valentine, that your competitors are catching up, and your ace of spades (the aarows) are only good until 2011, at which point i think the people who have been treated well and had nothing but pleasureable experiences with your company will continue to buy from you, those who havent will switch in an instant. And if things continue to go the way they appear to be going, you might just end up out of a job. Personally if i was you, i would become a member on here and post reguarly, yes youd be a big name and people would be dicks, just be professional in responses to them, answer others questions, and keep us updated on the status of new updates, and whats going on with your company. But then again, im not you, and i doubt any of this will happen....

KCryan
    X2 very well said ryan

V1 Zombie

Quote Originally Posted by kcryan

KCryan

Good on ya mate feel better now

Good Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by ghz1
    Good on ya mate feel better now

Much much better...thanks