I just found it very interesting to read the "problems" that various people have been having with their newer versions of the V1
1. laser falses
2. ghosting on ka/k
3. "J" issues--either police or cobras
5. POP--increased falsing?
I've got a 3.619. Probably 5 years old (or older). This baby works flawlessly, and still "owns" the road, IMHO.
1.Never laser falsed, but has warned me of laser, including scatter a number of times.
2. Never seen this on my detector.
3. No J, no problem. However, my "little L" and "big L" actually do seem to filter out junk like door openers.
4. 5+ years and still running fine.
5. No POP, so once again not an issue. (Seems that detecting POP is really hit and miss, and doesn't seem like alot of juridictions are actually using it.
Just wondering what other "older" versions are still out there, and if anyone else has had no problems like me.
(now driving 2006 lexus IS350--finally retired the BMW 540i)