Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Good Citizen

Default Shipping on Valentine 1?

Hey guys, just a quick question. I purchased ANOTHER Valentine 1 ( after selling mine ) on saturday. Do you guys think that I'll get it today? ( wed. ) i just got ground shipping, but ohio is a few states over... i HATE driving without it! ALSO

Ponder this for a moment....

<DELETED PERSONAL ADVERTISEMENT-Selling personal detectors is prohibited by the rules, sorry....crazyVOLVOrob>

- jordan

Professional

they likely shipped on monday, you may see it today.

Professional

it depends on where you live. You didn't specify, but you can go to ups.com and find a map of what is within the 1 day shipping with US Ground.

Radar Fanatic

Default Re: Shipping on Valentine 1?

Quote Originally Posted by Clasen24

<DELETED PERSONAL ADVERTISEMENT-Selling personal detectors is prohibited by the rules, sorry....crazyVOLVOrob>
    I could have misread it, but I'm pretty sure he only said that he already sold the detector on Ebay for $384 or whatever it was. Not that he wanted to sell it. He was just making the point that one can do better than the standard upgrade and I don't believe there was any intent to use the forum as a sales tool.

Good Citizen

Yeah, you sould definatly read the statement before taking it off. what i SAID was... if you wanted to get the upgrade, you all should sell you detector on eBay for ruffly 375-390, that way your lookin at 20-40 on a brand new unit. Please read each statement before taking them off next time - thanks

- jordan

Advanced Member

Default Re: Shipping on Valentine 1?

Quote Originally Posted by brick
    Quote Originally Posted by Clasen24

I could have misread it, but I'm pretty sure he only said that he already sold the detector on Ebay for $384 or whatever it was. Not that he wanted to sell it. He was just making the point that one can do better than the standard upgrade and I don't believe there was any intent to use the forum as a sales tool.
    yous miss read the part where he was willing to sell the V1 he was going to get.... or maybe he should of did a better job at wording cause after reading it is seemed to me that he was willing to sell the V1 he just got...we all make mistakes

Also posting prices and the main site(even if you didn't link to it) is also prohibited....(this was the first rule i broke when i came to the site)

I'm not being trigger happy rules are rules :wink: It's not like you were warned at all i just edited your post and went on from there you are fairly new so there is no need....

Spoiler: show

Radar Detectors-V1 & BEL v995
    Laser Jammer-Laser Interceptor Quad
    GPS Camera Locator-Cheetah C100
    GPS Nav-Garmin nuvi w/Trapster
    CB Radio-Galaxy DX-949 w/Wilson 500
    Scanner-RS Pro-96

Old Timer

Posting prices of detectors Roy doesnt sell i dont believe is a violation of rules. Am I wrong?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sethy
    Posting prices of detectors Roy doesnt sell i dont believe is a violation of rules. Am I wrong?
    according to the first rule i broke yes...I even got in trouble from Roy for posting the great deal i got on a smart cord from an auction website.

Spoiler: show

Radar Detectors-V1 & BEL v995
    Laser Jammer-Laser Interceptor Quad
    GPS Camera Locator-Cheetah C100
    GPS Nav-Garmin nuvi w/Trapster
    CB Radio-Galaxy DX-949 w/Wilson 500
    Scanner-RS Pro-96

Advanced Member

I would think that rule is pretty common.
    They have rules like that on some of the car boards I go to: you can discuss non-sponsors of the board, but no posting prices or URLs is allowed...

Good Citizen

All i was doing was telling you what price i sold my detector for. I am trying to help out the fellow V1 users get a better price on THEIR upgrade. I am in no way trying to SELL my Valentine 1. I DID say i sold it because i was in need of money?? Oh well.... i GUESS your trying to do your job.... and thats cool? ANYWAY : V1 users ->

Got my valentine today, ordered it on sat. and got it today ( wed. ) with the NEWEST Version, havent took it out on the road yet, but it looks to me that VR has fixed the problem with their windshield mount. I don't know about you guys, but on my OLD V1 it was harder then hell to take the suction cups off, but this one slliiiddeesss right off! I LOVE this detector!

- jordan