Newcomer

Default Bought a V1, any one know if Valentine1 is open this week?

Hello,
    I've been lurking here for a while, finally registered not to long ago and bought my V1 on Sunday paid for overnight shipping. My credit card was charged on monday, and I assume it should have shipped Monday resulting in delivery on Tuesday and worst case scenario, Wednesday. It isn't here Wednesday so I'm not sure whats up. I emailed about a tracking number and haven't gotten a response and I called today but I called at 2:30 PST which was after there closing hours for today. Anyone happen to know if Valentine 1 is even open this week or if they've closed up shop for the holidays. I talked to the lady I know at the local UPS store and she insists that despite the holiday traffic, there shouldn't be a delay, especially with overnight shipping. I was hoping to have it to drive home for the holidays. Thanks in advance.

Good Citizen

I would assume they would be open till friday atleast, then closing for the weekend and monday. Yea definetly check back with them tomorrow. Should of been there by now if its overnight

Yoda of Radar

If you got charged for the Valentine One unit, I assume Valentine Research is open (they just got my unit back to me last week)...

I would give them a call during normal business hours tommarow (for them in Ohio).

Newcomer

They were open on Tuesday and Wednesday for sure. I ordered my V1 on Tuesday afternoon and called them today(Wed) to get a tracking number. I would be requesting a refund on shipping charges,

Radar Fanatic

i would be shocked if u didnt get it today, or by tomorrow the latest. call VR and they will help.

Newcomer

I sent a second email earlier today and just got one (3:42 AM PST) back from them... Apparently it was mailed to my billing address so either I messed up or they did but its sitting in the Fedex pick-up facility waiting for me, after I drive 5 hours tomorrow. Oh well. Can't wait to unpack it and put it to use. If I get a ticket tomorrow I'm gonna be so disgruntled. Thanks to all those who replied.