Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: V1 3.825 is out

Newcomer

Default V1 3.825 is out

I got my upgraded V1 with software 3.825 which fixes the K-band mute issue.

I don't know when they will begin shipping them with the 3.825 (because they have to sell the rest of the 3.824 production units that are still left in their warehouse) but if you upgrade from today you get that version of the software.

=)

Founder of Stealthvation

YES. As far as the 3.824 existing units all they have to do is a simple firmware upgrade so it is no big deal upgrading their existing inventory. I wonder if there is anyhting special about the 3.825. I will call them and see what they say
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Good Citizen

Good lord, It seems like V1 is doing a weekly update? I have the 3.824, is there any reason i should get the 3.925?

- jordan

Founder of Stealthvation

Quote Originally Posted by Clasen24
    Good lord, It seems like V1 is doing a weekly update? I have the 3.824, is there any reason i should get the 3.925?

- jordan
    YES do it now. Talk about perfect timing. ?I am so glad I waited a month. I WAS going to send it out May 9th

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Professional

I guess my question now is does VR say it fixes the problem, or has it been tested and proven to fix the problem? :?:

Ed

Good Citizen

Whats the NEW upgrade do????

- Jordan

Its not really a big deal for me to send it in, i recieved a ticket while driving my sisters car ( no V1) and have 21 days left of my 60 day suspension

Good Citizen

HAPPY@$$ Help me out man! should i send it in or not, i gotta know whats up with this new model!

ALSO

Has anyone ever got the Remote Audio Adapter for the v1?? i was thinking of mounting this behind my seat, so if the musics up or what not, i wont miss a beep.... not that i do anyway, just looks like another cool toy

Founder of Stealthvation

Quote Originally Posted by Clasen24
    HAPPY@$$ Help me out man! should i send it in or not, i gotta know whats up with this new model!

ALSO

Has anyone ever got the Remote Audio Adapter for the v1?? i was thinking of mounting this behind my seat, so if the musics up or what not, i wont miss a beep.... not that i do anyway, just looks like another cool toy

I would since I like to have the latest and greatest. There is a reason why they have upgrade it yet again. If everything was peaches and roses they would have left it at 3.824

buyradardetectors rocks!

Banned

This thread should be moved to the V1 section.

Good Citizen

I typed in my serial number.. it says i have their latest and greatest.. you all sure that theres a 3.825.. also, is the Remote Audio Adapter a joke??

- jordan