Am wondering if it's worth the extra $60 cash to upgrade my V1 1.7 with 2.89 software to the latest version. That's all it would cost me because of selling the V1 to a friend (with accessories)
I like my current version, and have had exceptional service from it.
What If I could do the upgrade to the lastest version for only $40.?
Would you do it? Some say the new sensitivity and other problems make these newer detectors far too sensitive, and don't like other aspects of them.
Lastly, should I hold out to a new more upgraded release like 1.9, or is that still just a vapor ware discussion. Your thoughts on the upgrade, and, at what price range is the newest version become a no brainer.
Thanks. :? :?