Thread: New V1 user

Default New V1 user

I got my first radar detector last week, and of course it is V1. I bought it directly from V1 website.

One thing that I noticed is that the mute button seems not working. Whenever I get a strength, if I hit press the knob, doesn't it suppose to turn off the volume for that particular moment?

help needed, thanx

Lead Foot

Default Re: New V1 user

Quote Originally Posted by ranger36
    I got my first radar detector last week, and of course it is V1. I bought it directly from V1 website.

One thing that I noticed is that the mute button seems not working. Whenever I get a strength, if I hit press the knob, doesn't it suppose to turn off the volume for that particular moment?

help needed, thanx
    You need to adjust the lever on the knob to a preset position. start turning it counter clock wise to set your desired. You can also find the information in your owners manual pages 14-16.

Quote Originally Posted by leo68

help needed, thanx
    You need to adjust the lever on the knob to a preset position. start turning it counter clock wise to set your desired. You can also find the information in your owners manual pages 14-16.
    thankx, I was toooo lazy to read the manual. now I got it lol

Lead Foot

Quote Originally Posted by leo68

help needed, thanx
    thankx, I was toooo lazy to read the manual. now I got it lol
    Your welcome

Radar Fanatic

I suggest you RTFM.

Incase you don't know.

READ THE F* MANUAL!