I've been using my new V1 for about 2 weeks now and while it's very nice, in all fairness I don't see much difference, OVERALL, from my original Bel Rx65.
The only thing that drives me nuts with the RX65 is laser falsies. The V1 has swapped this for Xband falsies, which I can live with by filtering.
1. Arrows are a great feature.
2. Solid construction of case.
3. Warning system is superior.
4. Pretty good false alarm rejection except on xband.
5. Rear detection has saved me several times.
1. Volume pot feels cheap for a unit this expensive.
2. Over priced in my opinion.
What is boils down to is that I don't think it's worth spending $400 to replace my already paid for RX65.
I'm taking a long trip this weekend up through NYS into Vermont which will be a good final test for the unit because the roads I travel are infested with LEO and all kinds of radar/lidar.