if i could get a killer deal on a 1.7 (around $160) would it be worth it to save the dough over a new X50? i know what the differences are, but i'm just curious if it's worth saving the money.
is completely being without POP protection wise? i have no idea if it's used in my area, either. thanks!
That is a killer deal my 1.7 front laser only is $170 trade in.
Yes & Yes but I guess my bias is obvious.
I am trying to wait until the 05 testing to retrofit or buy a new unit as V1.8POP has not had its day in court yet with the new tweak.
Although some people like the X50 better so you might want to try it for 30 days.
:shock: Heck, I'm a big escort fan, but 170$ for a v1 is to good to pass up. I have tried the new 1.8's and didn't like them because they were to sensitive and picking up everything, but I hear the 1.7 are killer with just the right amount of sensetivity. I would go for the V1 in this case. Heck, even if you dont like it you can sell it on ebay for at least 300.
or, wait until after the next SML test & send the 1.7 along with $200 for whatever VR's newest (and hopefully improved) version will be...
all-in-all, i'm sure the 1.7 would suffice in any situation, esp. if i go w/ an M20