Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Yoda of Radar

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyAP1
    I make the trip from MA to TN for the Dragon every now and then and a 16hr drive can be brutal with nothing to pass the time besides the radio.
    Try talk radio instead of music. It keeps you thinking. If you're really lucky, they'll be talking about something that infuriates you and you'll get pissed off enough to scream at the radio, maybe even shake your fist if you're really into it. Get your blood pumping like that and you'll be alert and active for the next two hours, easy

Quote Originally Posted by Upstate-NYS-LEO
    after all thats what I'm here for to keep the peace
    Wow, I wish a LOT more people had as much perspective as you.

Quote Originally Posted by sethy
    My neighbor is an LEO, he doesnt want to be involved in any testing that may get him written up since he is testing devices that are designed to break the law.
    Nonsense, radar is just a friendly "Hello!" from our favorite neighbors in blue, and we need our radar detectors to pick up their greetings.

Newcomer

My neighbor is an LEO, he doesnt want to be involved in any testing that may get him written up since he is testing devices that are designed to break the law.
    A very narrow view, fortunately, held in ignorance. If owning a RD makes us lawbreakers, what does owning a gun make us then? :roll:

Speedtrap Crasher

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbiter2
    A very narrow view, fortunately, held in ignorance. If owning a RD makes us lawbreakers, what does owning a gun make us then? :roll:
    x2^
    Project "BONES" Speed Lab:
    Valentine One, Blinder M47 "All Front Configuration"
    Pro97 Police Scanner
    1 Saves / 3 Strikes as of 8/22/2009
    Estimated saves in U.S. Dollars: $200

Yoda of Radar

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbiter2

I have a penis, does that make me a rapist?

Old Timer

Default welcome

Welcome to the board Upstate-NYS-LEO, it's nice to see more LEOS get on here w/ their views. Hope you are enjoying your V1.

Newcomer

Default LEO's

Didn't mean for this to kinda become a LEO thread :shock: , I get the feeling that maybe some of my brothers in blue might be thinking for me to shut up! :twisted: ...LOL.....but after many years on the job...this is just me...easy...going....love life :P Motorcycles :P ....seen many GOOD people make a mistake and screw up what was once a good life forever :? . Sooooooooo I just wanted to say I love my new $400. toy and cant believe people get caught after seeing how sesitive this V-1 is....WOW! I know I/O and Laser is DEADLY! :twisted: :twisted: but the V-1 is and reigns supreme!!!!! and DeadlyAP1, PM me if you want, as I said before, disscussing, "on the job, feelings" is probably driving some of our brothers in blue over the top :?: :twisted: , on these touchy subjects, but like I said I am here to :arrow: PROTECT and SERVE, NOT to hassle {to my brothers I AM NOT SAYING THAT WE HASSLE ANYONE} sometimes some tend to sweat the small stuff, life is too short and hard enough for :arrow: ALL OF US! :idea: and what goes around comes around! God bless our recent fallen brothers :arrow: [NYSP] and all the unsung heroes, brothers in blue! This unit out of service :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: ........

Good Citizen

PM sent.