Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Speed Demon

Default My tuned up v-1 has to go back ...

I am not getting sufficient or accurate alerts with the so called fine tuned v1 ...
    I just got it back a week ago or so and noticed in the week that its not performing well on arrows or front detection.Side arrows are acting silly as it didnt do this before hand..
    The thing is not working properly..
    I talked with mike the tech yesterday for 15 mins for him to say that it should be working %100.
    We talked about alot from front windshied solar tint to amplifiers that were not looked at..
    Why not check amps....
    I know for sure that this thing isnt doing very well and I told the rep today that I am not comfortable using it ..
    So , back to v1 is goes once again, but they will wave the fee because they just had it...

I dont know what to say about this other than im pssed a litttle bit, as long as they do a better job on it this time.

la de frickin daa, another 2 weeks!!

Legal in 41 States

maybe you should get the newest verion

j/k

Speed Demon

Ha ha, I did think about that...
    Always room for error I guess huh

Yoda of Radar

Are you sure you don't own a BELSCORT?

Speed Demon

Quote Originally Posted by davekr
    haha, I dont think so, But I do own some of there products and im hoping this is the last time I have to do with out the v1

Yoda of Radar

Default Re: My tuned up v-1 has to go back ...

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth 795
    I am not getting sufficient or accurate alerts with the so called fine tuned v1 ...
    I just got it back a week ago or so and noticed in the week that its not performing well on arrows or front detection.Side arrows are acting silly as it didnt do this before hand..
    The thing is not working properly..
    I talked with mike the tech yesterday for 15 mins for him to say that it should be working %100.
    We talked about alot from front windshied solar tint to amplifiers that were not looked at..
    Why not check amps....
    I know for sure that this thing isnt doing very well and I told the rep today that I am not comfortable using it ..
    So , back to v1 is goes once again, but they will wave the fee because they just had it...

I dont know what to say about this other than im pssed a litttle bit, as long as they do a better job on it this time.

la de frickin daa, another 2 weeks!!

Yeah that sounds about right...

I have sent my V1 in numerous times, it comes back great, lasts for a little bit, then boom... terrible front Ka/K band detection, its a real PITA.

If yours is anything like mine, this will be a constant thing that needs attention... but VR will take care of you.

Yoda of Radar

Quote Originally Posted by davekr
    haha, I dont think so, But I do own some of there products and im hoping this is the last time I have to do with out the v1
    Sorry to hear that man.

Speed Demon

My 3812 is at v1 again now!!
    Does anyone think the reason it was hard for them to make perfect due to the 3812 not being as easy to access as the 3813..
    I have heard stories that the 3812 was bumped up to the 3813 three years ago for tech reasons....
    If it comes back a 3813 I wont mind....
    When I sent it in 2 weeks ago I put on the note try and bump me up to the 3813!!
    It came back a 12
    As long as I have no issues this time ill be happy....

I stated in the note to juice it for me!! :wink:

Speed Demon

Talked with v1 yesterday, my v-1 had some stuff replaced as they still think its fine...But the lady told me they fixed what i said was wrong, so hopefully them arrows and the front detection is better!!!
    Ill update ...

Yoda of Radar

Talked with v1 yesterday, my v-1 had some stuff replaced as they still think its fine...But the lady told me they fixed what i said was wrong, so hopefully them arrows and the front detection is better!!!
    Ill update ...

It will be better (Great actually). Just watch after two or 3 months, if your V1 is anything like mine (and it sounds like you are having darn near similair issues/experiences), it will fall out of tune again on you. So when you get it back, remain vigilant because (based on my experiences) it will come back from VR great, then you will continue to have these issues.