Default Where do you keep your V1?

I just got my V1 today and am planning on hardwiring it this weekend but just to test it out I used the suction cups and cigarette lighter power adapter with the coiled cord. Anyways when I parked it for the night I took it off and stored it, yet I am just wondering what you all do at night. I personally live on campus at college so theft may be somewhat of an issue since I park outside (across the street from my dorm). When I took off the suction cups I had to wipe down the windshield to clean it because of the saliva marks from the suction cups -- Anyways long story short I'm just wondering what you all do -- do you take down your V1's and store them? Or do you just leave them be.

2 things I'm worried about are 1) Theft and 2) Cleanliness of my windshield etc.

Thanks in advance,

Good Citizen

You can keep the suction cup part on the car and just remove the detector.. I have it hardwired and installed so that it blends in with my mirror. Having the consoled display helps out a lot since you can place it in a more hidden place. Most people dont even know I have one, even people who are riding in my car dont see it until I point it out.

Then again I do have dark tinted windows and its hard to see in at night, I dont worry during the day since my parking garage has a lot of foot traffic and campus security that loves to give out parking tickets..

Liverpool UK

If I was leaving my car where you have to leave yours I'd take it out, probably would leave the cups in place.

I tend to leave my V1 in the car, it's fine where I live, I may take it down depending on where I have to park the car when I'm out and about.