Newcomer

Default 200 Mile Trip today to test out my new V1

Well, after getting my new V1 just a week ago, I decided I needed a road trip to test it out. The V1 performed like a champ. Within 5 miles of the house, it accurately detected a city police 2 cars behind me. Aren't the arrows great!! After hitting the interstate I had smooth sailing on the trip up to Knoxville, but coming back after dark tonight, it saved my bacon when I went pass 3 County police sitting together at one of those emergency side access roads between N and S bound lanes. The V1 over a mile away told me that I had 3 boogies ahead and sure enough there they were shooting radar. Very pleased with my purchase and this group for making the decision easier. Jerry

That's awesome. My wife bought me one for Christmas. It's going to be hard waiting that long, but will be worth it!

Default Re: 200 Mile Trip today to test out my new V1

Quote Originally Posted by tnharley
    Well, after getting my new V1 just a week ago, I decided I needed a road trip to test it out. The V1 performed like a champ. Within 5 miles of the house, it accurately detected a city police 2 cars behind me. Aren't the arrows great!! After hitting the interstate I had smooth sailing on the trip up to Knoxville, but coming back after dark tonight, it saved my bacon when I went pass 3 County police sitting together at one of those emergency side access roads between N and S bound lanes. The V1 over a mile away told me that I had 3 boogies ahead and sure enough there they were shooting radar. Very pleased with my purchase and this group for making the decision easier. Jerry
    Hi Jerry,

Nice story! I too discovered that TN loves to run radar at night. You were lucky that it was constant-on radar rather than instant-on when you got really close to the police cars.

Old Timer

dam 3...sometimes they just sit/ride around with their radar on...easy 8)

Newcomer

Fireproof, actually my V1 is my xmas gift also, but when the ole Fedex truck brought it last week I was a good boy and left it in the box. As the days went by, I thought to myself that hey, I better try it out and make sure that it is not broken or something before the 30 day money back guarantee runs out. I just can't seem to put it back in the box for some reason